Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
According to my Spurs supporting mate:

"he'll be a very good Championship player. He would've been 1st team for us had he not had a few injuries a couple of years back. he's good on the ball and has a good long range shot. He scored quite a few for Brentford a couple of seasons ago."

When asked where he plays:

"normally just behind the front man but he can cut in from wide. He's quite direct which I think is what you need."

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
52000 views seemingly - long way to go to match the daft South American threads of January though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Confirmed according to . . . . wilipedia . . . .

Alex Pritchard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pritchard
Alex David Pritchard (born 3 May 1993) is an English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Brighton and Hove Albion F.C.. He has ...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Alex David Pritchard (born 3 May 1993) is an English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Brighton and Hove Albion F.C.. He has ...

Now its on WIKI it must be true.

Will be at the club shop at 9:00am to get his name printed on the back of my shirt. :moo:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

This is why I hate Wikipedia so much, I spend a fair good amount of time on there undoing stupid edits like this by unregistered users. I'll remove the edits when I'm back on the laptop.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And it's impossible to edit these things so it must be true (ish)

I remember reading our squad on Wiki a few years ago and it listed . . . . Kanchelskis . . . . :ffsparr:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The best thing about this is that even our 2nd XI would hold its own in this division:

Stockdale - Mäenpäa

Bruno - Rosenior
Goldson - AN Other
Dunk - Hünemeier
Bong - AN Other

Kayal - Ince
Stephens - Sidwell

Knockaert - March
Pritchard - Baldock
Skalak - Murphy

Hemed - Murray

And that doesn't include Kaz or Towell! As we've found out in recent years, the key in this league is strength in depth. Yes we still need another 1 or 2 at the back, but if you can rotate to account for injuries and suspensions, and not be noticeably weaker, that's what gives you the chance - the no.2 keeps no.1 on his toes.

So much stronger than this time last year !!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I watched Hambo play for the U23's against Whitehawk last week, he was woeful, absolutely anonymous, subbed after an hour , there is not a chance he will be anywhere near the first team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think they'll have to rename it the 'un-development' squad - players seem to enter with promise, never to be seen again.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Frustrating though isn't it the way the transfer windows operate now. Assuming he signs - and is instantly deemd first team starting material - it kind of negates all the hogwash of pre-season preparation. Will a couple of training sessions and a bus ride to the Midlands enable him to understand the way Albion want to play - in potentially one of toughest games of the season - Derby away.

In the best way it works perfectly and he is instrumental in securing a hard fought 1-0 away win - worst case the team looks disjointed for a few weeks while players get to know each other. The beauty of football I suppose - it can always surprise you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here