Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot Fans

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Here they are. Slightly shaky as taken just after the fifth goal.

Attachments

• 373336645099630d2ac72c84000189c3ef3ef24607d5093b8c1110bce10c5aec74385811.jpg
    373336645099630d2ac72c84000189c3ef3ef24607d5093b8c1110bce10c5aec74385811.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 742

Luke_Aldershot

Dec 28, 2009
I really enjoyed the game today and thought your support was brilliant, glad i came and thought the banter was brilliant. Hopefully we will play you next season..hopefully in League 1. You never know they may have caught us on camera and we may be on the football league show. Will send an email to them tho :)... Good luck for the season!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I really enjoyed the game today and thought your support was brilliant, glad i came and thought the banter was brilliant. Hopefully we will play you next season..hopefully in League 1. You never know they may have caught us on camera and we may be on the football league show. Will send an email to them tho :)... Good luck for the season!

Same, nice too see fans of football going to a game as neuterals, considering the Wycombe support is non exsistant. I think (without sounding egocenteric) that we are the best fans i've seen so far. ever away set that comes down bar a few are awful. Layton Orient were f***ing horrendous. Like. It was the first time ever that 've seen us out sing league opposition (not counting Man City in that) at the withers.:clap2:

Dec 28, 2009
big up to brighton fans the amount of fans you took to the game today was incredible alot of respect to the fans who clapped us today i enjoyed the game as wycombe lost and im not bitter lol :clap2: enjoyed the banter beween the 2 sets of fans and bieng one of the original 8 made the game more funny as we were trying to outsing the thousand of you well done brighton i hope you stay up and maybe see you next year

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
big up to brighton fans the amount of fans you took to the game today was incredible alot of respect to the fans who clapped us today i enjoyed the game as wycombe lost and im not bitter lol :clap2: enjoyed the banter beween the 2 sets of fans and bieng one of the original 8 made the game more funny as we were trying to outsing the thousand of you well done brighton i hope you stay up and maybe see you next year

Glad to have been of service.

Sitting where i did, a little off of the six yard box, nearer the entrance than the other side of the six yard box, you did a good job of singing! :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Was it a coach party that decided to go to Wycombe? Seemed a bit random that word got round to Aldershot supporters that that was the place to go otherwise!

Also, how did the stewards sort out segregating the fans?
And did they really think it neccessary to cage in their supporters after the game?!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
How many Brighton fans were there today, i have not seen it posted, or am more blind than i thought?

Dec 28, 2009
Was it a coach party that decided to go to Wycombe? Seemed a bit random that word got round to Aldershot supporters that that was the place to go otherwise!

Also, how did the stewards sort out segregating the fans?
And did they really think it neccessary to cage in their supporters after the game?!

they didnt want any trouble from sets of supporters even though we showd respect for each other half way to hereford we may as well come see our former manager

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
they didnt want any trouble from sets of supporters even though we showd respect for each other half way to hereford we may as well come see our former manager

So they put you in with the Wycombe lot? :shrug:

Actually the stewarding at the game was good i thought. Even if some people missed the first ten minutes... :facepalm: the rest of it was good! even when some of our lot fell through the barriers!

Dec 28, 2009
So they put you in with the Wycombe lot? :shrug:

Actually the stewarding at the game was good i thought. Even if some people missed the first ten minutes... :facepalm: the rest of it was good! even when some of our lot fell through the barriers!

that was hilarious and when your fans held the ball hahaha was worth the trip in the end

ATFC FATBOY

Dec 28, 2009
Evening guys...

Thanks for the compliments, and here's the story behind it.

We left Aldershot at 7.45am this morning, because we were playing against Hereford's supporters' team. We then found out on the way to that game, just as we got inside Hereford, that the Hereford vs. Aldershot game was called off. So our coach made a joint decision to go to either Swindon or Wycombe, and we picked the Wycombe game (seeing as they have our former manager, coach, and centre-mid Scott Davies).

We managed to blag tickets for the game thanks to one of the guys on the coach being good mates with Martin Kuhl, Wycombe's coach, and they just happened to be in that stand. I'm actually glad, because we had a hell of a laugh being there and getting some banter in with you guys, compared to being in complete silence in their home end! All good hearted singing between the two sets of fans (I was the guy who started a song after you giving us the "Aldershot, give us a song...").

Quality following from your lot, in what I assume is one of your closest games now? You need a few more songs though, seeing as the only proper one I can remember is "AAAAALBION....!"

Hope to see you next season in League 1! Good luck!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Was trying to look for you, Fatboy :laugh: - Couldn't see you, thought I saw 'weeman', though.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I shook one of them firmly by the hand after asking them why they where at the game.

Did anyone see me, i was the lad with the flag? ???

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
brilliant banter, good on them, would have been a barrell of laughs trying to have banter with the wycombe lot!!

we spoke to them at the end and they seemed nice enough :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here