Aldershot Fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Whats the story there? Commentators keep talking about them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Their game was postponed so they evidently decided to take in some high quality football.

I guess there was none on nearby, however, so they settled on Wycombe-Albion ;)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh, double post...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hope harry the nancy and big george gave them a pwoper nawty slappin

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
They were quality. There were a few of them in the stand just off to the side near us, nice bit of banter. But most Albion thought they were Wycombe supporters till late on. They sung anti Palace and pro-Jakey Robinson songs and sang louder than Wycombe all afternoon. Good stuff all round, well done Aldershot! :bowdown:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
There game was called off and they decided they might as well watch football as they had paid for the journey, they have a choice of our game or Swindon...

They chose the right game :lolol:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Fair play to those Aldershot fans, they were a good laugh and had some good banter, which is more than we can say about the Wycombe fans

:clap::clap:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The mass exodus of Wycombe fans at the 5th goal was my favourite moment.

Dec 28, 2009
basically the story is we were on our way to hereford when we found out that the game is off . and wycombe was practically on the way back :) it was a good game.. look forward to playing you lot next year. we were louder than wycombe easily!! and that glen murray had a top game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
basically the story is we were on our way to hereford when we found out that the game is off . and wycombe was practically on the way back :) it was a good game.. look forward to playing you lot next year. we were louder than wycombe easily!! and that glen murray had a top game

I thought you were brilliant. Top top work. Loved the fact you seemed to be supporting us, although the banter was fun. I have a picture of you somewhere, will post later.

I've always had a soft spot for Aldershot. Brilliant that you're doing so well and have fond memories of your ground, being a proper football league ground unlike our own and lots of the newer ones that lack any soul.

How is Hinsh getting on these days? Knee holding up still?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Always liked Aldershot since our game down their in the cup. Nice tight streets , plenty of edge to the game.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
They liven things up a bit - certainly no banter from the Wycombe fans.

Indeed. I acutally thought having them there was nice, nothing abusive in the extreme, made a few laughs and sang a long. Top lot! Deserved their clapping after teh game. Wycombe fans however... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports