Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion's badge ranked 56th out of the 92

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Forget wars and global warming. Let's just get a badge that's at least in the top 50!

Sometimes I want to hand you a soothing cool drink. Some times I sit back and marvel: you're On Fire :lolol: :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have to love Barrow, who wouldn't want a nuclear sub on their badge !

Nuclear is the new solar. And wind. Apparently....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Can't get be arsed to read it. Do they get a semi over clubs with some Latin vollocks?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To be fair l much preferred the crested badge that we wore for a few seasons, upon our return to playing in the city at the start of the new millennium.

I find the plain blue roundel with, yes the journo is right, the bored looking seagull flying in the wrong direction, somewhat boring and uninspiring.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have never seen a seagull which has a different expression on its face.

58D88F80-7377-440A-98F3-7D5828F9AE31.jpeg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Can't say I'm a big fan of the current badge - much prefer the one we had pre-Dick Knight. That said, it's far better than the one DK / his team designed. Should have stuck to making bra ads.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Expected Wolves to be nr 1 but instead they went with one of the ugliest ones..

I think Brightons is okay and should be ranked a bit higher. If you guys had stuck with the dolphins instead of adopting those seagulls, things would have been easier..

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Parking my obvious bias, I've never understood any love for the Forest badge, it looks like what it is - A 70s horror show dreamed up by a failed designer turned Polytechnic teacher in some sort of rebranding exercise. What did happen in the 70s, surely Palace were far more distinct as the 'Glaziers', slightly odd that Brighton were the dolphins but who decided on the bloody Seagulls? Flying rats...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If that's the case, I'm not even going to bother clicking the link. I'm not sure how they'd get that joke of a badge into the top 90, let alone the top 20.
Very much this. Although in fairness, they are spot on with the top two (Forest and Wolves)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I only hope the players can concentrate on the match tonight without letting this devastating news affect them.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To be fair l much preferred the crested badge that we wore for a few seasons, upon our return to playing in the city at the start of the new millennium.

I find the plain blue roundel with, yes the journo is right, the bored looking seagull flying in the wrong direction, somewhat boring and uninspiring.
TB was never going to put up with DK’s input for very long.

autopsyturvey

Feb 24, 2018
Seeing as it's evident we need a new badge, I thought I'd get AI to have a go. Think it comes down to one of the following two:
97933126be664692d42729e45bc9b2ea.jpg
a8c580a8a6063be23b83451091ac50df.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Which direction do you think the seagull should be flying in?
I thought when the current design was announced it was mentioned that the seagull is flying forward, not that I ever thought about the seagull flying backwards in the old designs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here