Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion women's manager James Marr leaves job with immediate effect

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Does this mean the end of the live ShowerCam feed on Seagulls Player Premium? ???

PLEASE don't sue me club, I only made it all up for shallow shits and giggles like :down:
Have you seen our women players.... Not something I would be paying a subscription for... Saw them in Clakett Lane McDonalds once. Nice nutritious pre-match meal... Not a looker in the bunch.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldn't have thought the club hierarchy were too pleased either with the original thread title hence it being changed so quickly

Alternatively, I made the post having received an email earlier, stating the information was embargoed until 3pm. I then walked to pick up my son from school, came home with him, and then edited it. That was 15-20 minutes later, give or take.

I received no communication of any kind from anyone at the club between starting the thread and editing the title. Sorry about that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just briefly researching something in relation to the new women's managerial appointment and I came across this, which I don't think ever reached NSC:

http://www.gloucestershirefa.com/~/...n/the-fa-v-james-marrs---13-october-2016.ashx which includes:

"In a letter to Mr. Marrs dated 22nd April 2016, Mr Martin Perry, Executive Director of BHAFC, stated that taken together his actions in relation to a number of allegations constituted gross misconduct and that the cumulative effect of these actions had resulted in a breach of the mutual trust required between employer and employee."

As ever, please stick to known facts in any commentary you make in order to keep you and me out of court.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just briefly researching something in relation to the new women's managerial appointment and I came across this, which I don't think ever reached NSC:

http://www.gloucestershirefa.com/~/...n/the-fa-v-james-marrs---13-october-2016.ashx which includes:

"In a letter to Mr. Marrs dated 22nd April 2016, Mr Martin Perry, Executive Director of BHAFC, stated that taken together his actions in relation to a number of allegations constituted gross misconduct and that the cumulative effect of these actions had resulted in a breach of the mutual trust required between employer and employee."

As ever, please stick to known facts in any commentary you make in order to keep you and me out of court.

Frigginghell! The stuff that get you in trouble! When I started reading that he was dishing out nicknames to the under 18's ladies I was cringing in anticipation of "knockers" or similar being employed, but Pocahontas?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Frigginghell! The stuff that get you in trouble! When I started reading that he was dishing out nicknames to the under 18's ladies I was cringing in anticipation of "knockers" or similar being employed, but Pocahontas?

To be fair, Pocahontas was pretty crap at football. I'm not sure she's the most encouraging nickname to give to young footballers. Maybe someone like Robbie Savage or Jimmy Bullard would've been a wiser choice? Even someone like Craig Mackail-Smith would've felt more encouraging to called than a bloody Disney Character!

Shame on him!

D

Deleted member 2719

Pocahontas gate, what a weird world we now live in.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here