[Albion] Albion women's manager James Marr leaves job with immediate effect

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This is just what we need to derail our promotion bid - a potential bit of speculation

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Are people seriously freaked out by the the thread title?

Even though it was Bozza who started it, when I saw the title my first thought was Tony Pullis or Nigel Clough. Or have I just been here too long?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does this mean the end of the live ShowerCam feed on Seagulls Player Premium? ???

PLEASE don't sue me club, I only made it all up for shallow shits and giggles like :down:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I saw this thread and thought Albion Rovers in Scotland had parted company with their manager or something, after a disappointing home draw to Bumblewick Thistle.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It will be interesting to see if any of the players leave now, Marrs brought the majority of the team with him from Gillingham when he left there..

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Whatever has gone on, its a big disruption before the playoff match on the 29th after an excellent season. Hope the team can pick themselves up carry on their winning season so that they will be in the Super League next year.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are people seriously freaked out by the the thread title?

Even though it was Bozza who started it, when I saw the title my first thought was Tony Pullis or Nigel Clough. Or have I just been here too long?

My mind went to executive management, or some minor role that is given the title manager for whatever reason (e.g. refuse disposal manager). I would assume if Hughton was sacked, there wouldn't be a need to be vague about it in the title.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here