Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Man City, FA Youth Cup 4th Round. Live on Youtube 2pm TODAY.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Our no. 10 looks a bit lightweight and isnt getting involved much other than a lot of pointing ... it looks like the Alamo at times, with the odd breakaway attack from the Albion... I suspect that our lads may run out of steam in the last 15 or 20 mins,...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone know how Antef Tsoungui is? Looked like he was badly injured in the Liverpool game and I’ve not heard anything since. Apologies if I’ve missed it.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2447725/antef-tsoungui-signs-contract-extension/

“It’s good to know that the club have faith in me and I cannot wait to get back to full fitness."

The centre-back is pleased with how his rehabilitation is going and added, “I am positive in that I can aim to be back towards the end of the season. It’s all the motivation I need to make sure I am doing all of my recovery work to the best of my ability.”

Tsoungui joined Albion from Chelsea in 2018 and has played for Belgium up to under-19 level.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Does anyone know how Antef Tsoungui is? Looked like he was badly injured in the Liverpool game and I’ve not heard anything since. Apologies if I’ve missed it.

Saw he had signed a new contract and would be out injured until “towards the end of the campaign”. No details of injury.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2447725/antef-tsoungui-signs-contract-extension/

“It’s good to know that the club have faith in me and I cannot wait to get back to full fitness."

The centre-back is pleased with how his rehabilitation is going and added, “I am positive in that I can aim to be back towards the end of the season. It’s all the motivation I need to make sure I am doing all of my recovery work to the best of my ability.”

Tsoungui joined Albion from Chelsea in 2018 and has played for Belgium up to under-19 level.
He said he is aiming to get back playing towards the end of the season

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is Kavanagh the lad who signed from Bray Wanderers at the same time as Andrew Moran?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I like how the subtitles refer to the City keeper as Mickey Vans Ass :lolol:

MVA.jpg

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Decent strike but absolute howler from the Citeh keeper. Two hands to it, but still palmed it into his net.

Loving the celebration - all 11 Albion players in a bundle in the corner flag a la home to West Brom 2017.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here