Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea - will you be going / trying to go?

Will you be going or trying to go to the Chelsea friendly?

• Yep - I will try to get a ticket if I can

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • No - Covid-y stuff puts me off

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • No - I don't do friendlies

Votes: 56 23.0%
  • No - I'm otherwise engaged

Votes: 54 22.2%
  • No - I'm not a STH/1901 Club member

Votes: 23 9.5%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Friendlies don't do it for me, but

When the 'real' games start, I believed there was going to be a ballot for tickets amongst ST holders and we would be asked for our 'groups' that we go with ?

Does anyone know if this is still the case and when/how we get to define the groups ?

Thanking you in eager anticipation :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'd consider it out of curiosity though the covid situation does make me nervous. However I'm currently isolating as due to have a minor op Monday week so can't even leave the house let alone go to the Amex. Enjoy all who do get a ticket!

Hope the Op goes well, I will give them a shout for you, who would you like me to aim the encouragement at.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Attending every home game, the odd U23 and Cup game, all at The Amex plus the Wembley appearance seems to have defined me as a bad fan with only 215 pts. Can't apply till Thursday. Barber out. Grrr:angry:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Attending every home game, the odd U23 and Cup game, all at The Amex plus the Wembley appearance seems to have defined me as a bad fan with only 215 pts. Can't apply till Thursday. Barber out. Grrr:angry:

Not a bad fan, one that just doesn't go to away games much. I always find it odd we do not get anything for home or away U23 games.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Not a bad fan, one that just doesn't go to away games much. I always find it odd we do not get anything for home or away U23 games.

Makes no sense that I needed to go to more away games to gain priority for the home games I always attend. Oh well, can't go anyway as I have grandson for the day. Just moaning on principle!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't normally do friendlies, but am tempted. Just over 200 loyalty points, so have to wait until Friday, see how many tickets are left, maybe decide to go then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Completely O/T but isn’t it a bit odd to play a friendly against your first League opponents a few weeks before the meaningful game. Hopefully Potter will get more from it than Lampard :thumbsup:

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Going and have joined the 21st Century with something called Apple Wallet etc! Nice little bonus with hols/celebrations being cancelled over the last few months..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Completely O/T but isn’t it a bit odd to play a friendly against your first League opponents a few weeks before the meaningful game. Hopefully Potter will get more from it than Lampard :thumbsup:

It is odd, but the friendly was organised before the fixtures were announced. Was going to be behind closed doors.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Thought sod it I'll give it a go - so went on to the ticket site and saw the seating plan (yes I was aware what to expect but seeing it in blue(!) and white has nailed it home how SHITE it will be) and actually it's a no from me. Son doesn't have enough points now anyway, and being advised against public transport puts me off further.

Doubt I'll bother for a long time, it's just nonsense - I'm in the "all or nothing" camp.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Didn’t we do it vs Fulham at Aldershot a few years back (I know we played them last year as well), might have been the year Hemed scored at the end......

Got my tickets, can’t wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
No - I'm otherwise engaged, but if I wasn't otherwise engaged it would have been "Yep - I will try to get a ticket if I can"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here