Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea - will you be going / trying to go?

Will you be going or trying to go to the Chelsea friendly?

• Yep - I will try to get a ticket if I can

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • No - Covid-y stuff puts me off

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • No - I don't do friendlies

Votes: 56 23.0%
  • No - I'm otherwise engaged

Votes: 54 22.2%
  • No - I'm not a STH/1901 Club member

Votes: 23 9.5%

• Total voters

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Thinking about it. It's been such a long time since our last match at the Amex and I'm not sure how many I'll be able to get to this season even if the government does allow sporting events again. Watching all those post-lockdown matches between mid-table teams in empty stadia has educated me in appreciating top-level football when there are no stakes and no atmosphere, so I may even enjoy it. I just need to make my mind up before 2pm tomorrow.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Will be joining the queue at 2pm tomorrow :wave:

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Missed the games so much had to get a ticket for this. Do hope it leads the way to a full return for all fans

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
Will be joining the queue at 2pm tomorrow :wave:

Me too.
21EF0289-FFA3-46BA-9EA5-2C251253C224.jpeg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a game I couldn't give a stuff about, so fair play to anyone jumping through all the multiple hoops to attend a nothing match that nobody will remember a thing about within 15 hours.

In the unlikely event there's a stream floating about somewhere on YouTube or elsewhere I might give it a spin, but if it doesn't come up flawless straight away, I'll probably go and wash the car.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Is it possible to book multiple tickets using the friends & family list or is it only 1 booking/ticket per person?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Its a game I couldn't give a stuff about, so fair play to anyone jumping through all the multiple hoops to attend a nothing match that nobody will remember a thing about within 15 hours.

In the unlikely event there's a stream floating about somewhere on YouTube or elsewhere I might give it a spin, but if it doesn't come up flawless straight away, I'll probably go and wash the car.

Multiple hoops ? Like what ? Certainly no worse than any other aspect of life at the moment.........

Walk to ground....sit in seat....watch game.....walk out [emoji2369][emoji2369]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Reasons I’m going:

It’s live football. I’ve missed it.
I’m looking forward to seeing some of our new signings.
I commend the club for being amongst the first venues in England to attempt a return and I feel that if I can I should support that. Media coverage will be fairly high.
This is a huge part of our social history. In years to come people will study the crowd pictures with as much interest and discussion as they do the black and white terrace photos from the early years at the Goldstone.
And finally, and I really really hope this is not the case, but this could be the only time we get to go and watch the team this side of Christmas. We just don’t know.

Oh and my car cleaning can wait until Bank Holiday Monday.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I bought my ticket yesterday and bought a car parking ticket, the wife just reminded me that she'll have the car as there away to Wales. Does anyone know if i can cancel that parking space? Not that arsed about the money more don't want someone to miss out on a parking space because of my stupidity. If not can you ever change the reg number? If so I could have the option to take the wife's wee car.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
I'm doing something else on Saturday but although I could get out of it, I won't. I've got enough points, but I'm sure there will be 2.500 people who want to go more than I do.

First, it won't be anything like the same experience as a normal home game, even a normal pre-season friendly, and I'm not sure I want to be at a largely empty Amex.

Second, I don't see the logic of playing a team that we'll be facing again in just over a fortnight. In fact I hate the idea. If we lose to a weakened Chelsea team it gives them a boost, if we win and then lose the league game, we'll think they saw something on Saturday to use to their advantage. Okay, this is not logical and I'm sure Chelsea would scout our pre-season games anyway. But nothing about this situation is normal.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I bought my ticket yesterday and bought a car parking ticket, the wife just reminded me that she'll have the car as there away to Wales. Does anyone know if i can cancel that parking space? Not that arsed about the money more don't want someone to miss out on a parking space because of my stupidity. If not can you ever change the reg number? If so I could have the option to take the wife's wee car.

Email PB, he's on the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here