Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thank you, forgot about Bailey Smith

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With Albion having already qualified they have gone young tonight - starts for two U-16s in Freddie Simmonds and Harry Howell and two U-18s in the form of Joe Knight and Remiero Moulton.
A further five U-18s are on the bench (along with the lesser-spotted Kain Ryan).

View attachment 172955
Kind of forced with so many U21s currently with the first team ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Kind of forced with so many U21s currently with the first team ?
Even excluding the nine U-21s who went to Dubai (and I'm sure most, if not all, would have been available if needed), this squad still doesn't include the likes of:-

Casper Nilsson
Ruairi McConville
Ben Jackson
Samy Chouchane
Brody Peart
Marcus Ifill

I suspect this is very deliberately a squad chosen to take advantage of the opportunity to give a lot of youngsters some experience of this type of competition (with nothing riding on the result).

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
With Albion having already qualified they have gone young tonight - starts for two U-16s in Freddie Simmonds and Harry Howell and two U-18s in the form of Joe Knight and Remiero Moulton.
A further five U-18s are on the bench (along with the lesser-spotted Kain Ryan).

View attachment 172955

First time I have seen Offiah mentioned since his medical issues at Hearts which sounded very worrying. Hopefully this means they're resolved ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
First time I have seen Offiah mentioned since his medical issues at Hearts which sounded very worrying. Hopefully this means they're resolved ?
He started and played 62 mins of the 4-2 win over Liverpool in the PL2 at the weekend. I believe that was his first game since October.

Smith new name for me (I think).
Is Atom eligible for u18s still?
There was a Smith who played very well as sub against Reading last week, dunno if it's same guy
Edit others say yes

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
A shame so few can attend. Must be a way round this as many would be happy to park in Lancing away from stadiam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here