Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion u21 v Dinamo Zagreb u21 17th Jan 7.30pm

luge

Dec 18, 2010
My Friend works for Dinamo Zagreb - here's what to look out for

"very interesting game. We will play with a combined team, players born between 2005 and 2007 (the youngest among them is born in 2008, Jakirovic, the son of our first team coach). Great young prospect should be Slovenian midfielder Sven Sunta (2007.), there are defensive midfielder Kujundzic, wingers Gec and Miljak, striker Koscevic…"

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Blimey - what's the approx crowd capacity of a training centre match? Anyone know?
Think it's only a couple of hundred but the trouble is the car park isn't big so it's the parking that restricts the crowd size more than anything.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
50 as is the capacity of the car park!
Don’t forget there are other pitches there that are being used by other age groups at the same time. Plus staff, comps, parents, scouts, etc have to park somewhere. I reckon there are over 200 parking spaces there. Plus separate players car park

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Don’t forget there are other pitches there that are being used by other age groups at the same time. Plus staff, comps, parents, scouts, etc have to park somewhere. I reckon there are over 200 parking spaces there. Plus separate players car park
Thats what I was told when I asked why more couldn't be made available sometimes.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
With Albion having already qualified they have gone young tonight - starts for two U-16s in Freddie Simmonds and Harry Howell and two U-18s in the form of Joe Knight and Remiero Moulton.
A further five U-18s are on the bench (along with the lesser-spotted Kain Ryan).

GEEIBUJXQAAEqLb.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've got 2 tickets for tonight but due to illness can't go. I asked the club to put them up for grabs but they wouldn't. Names on tickets so can't transfer.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Smith new name for me (I think).
Is Atom eligible for u18s still?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here