Albion squad already on their holidays

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Flew out of Gatwick this morning to somewhere in Greece to celebrate promotion.

Well deserved I say even with the Notts County game still to play, hope their return flight isn't delayed otherwise who knows what will happen on Saturday. :clap2:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Heard about this last week, very naughty of you to post it on here :wrong: . They're not going to Greece by they way.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Respect for his performances over the rest of the season but we would all agree that Calderon went on his hols after the Walsall game.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As above i thought the whole squad had pissed off three gaes ago - Lets hope they return a damn sight better next season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Definately Spain, not Greece

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll look a bit daft if the Spanish air traffic controllers call a strike this week. Might have to call out the REMF squad on Saturday :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Heard about this last week, very naughty of you to post it on here :wrong:

Oh come on, it was hardly a secret was it! I'm sure plenty of people knew about it before yesterday.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
They mentioned it during yesterday's radio coverage, so not the biggest secret.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
They had their team tracksuits on this morning when they left Gatwick so weren't exactly hoping not to stand out. Sure linekers bar will appreciate them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Calde is pointing out that Spainsh food is great, and English food is shite "I can't believe it's 9 months since I last ate proper food" or words to that effect! Guess he doesn't appreciate Buddies as much as Wardy, Marlowe and the REMF squad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports