Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Memorabilia

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Can't find room on the wall for my one off photo print of a Seagull flying over the South Stand or my framed invite to the breaking the ground ceremony at the Amex or my signed picture of Peter Ward or my framed, signed shirt from 2004-05. So, no.
You don't need a new house - just put up loads of stud walls in your largest room - hey presto, loads more wall space!

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Do u have a copy of the 7” singe from 81 or 82, I think it was called In Brighton and the b side may have been the goldstone rap? Not the cup final single, just to be clear.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can you tell me some more about the shirt crest?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
if you need to start de cluttering ........ as a collection programmes post 1960 are broadly worthless/low value unless they have particular significance. I binned hundred's of progs a few years ago just keeping cup final, final match of season, first match at Gill, withdean, Amex, last match at goldstone, etc. Prob kept about 30 progs but created lots of space. I felt awful doing it and it took many, many hours reading every one again!!!

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
if you need to start de cluttering ........ as a collection programmes post 1960 are broadly worthless/low value unless they have particular significance. I binned hundred's of progs a few years ago just keeping cup final, final match of season, first match at Gill, withdean, Amex, last match at goldstone, etc. Prob kept about 30 progs but created lots of space. I felt awful doing it and it took many, many hours reading every one again!!!
i just cant bring myself to do it,there are 50s ones aswell.

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Do u have a copy of the 7” singe from 81 or 82, I think it was called In Brighton and the b side may have been the goldstone rap? Not the cup final single, just to be clear.
Is this what you want?

Attachments

• IMG_20230710_092923.jpg
    IMG_20230710_092923.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
i called my mate in record shop and they do have some copies some where, hes going to have a rummage,the shop is Across The Tracks in Sydney Street Brighton.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Out of interest, what is considered the most desirable/valuable bit of Albion memorabilia to collectors?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’ve just started doing this and it is hard to do.
I had to clear my fathers stuff out when he passed away last year and the amount of programmes he had was ridiculous.
Made me think why we keep them and what’s the point, so plucked up the courage and every now again I’ll chuck 30/40 programmes in the recycling.
Makes it worse getting free programmes in the 1901, I still take them home to have a read but bin them when the season ends.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
I’ve just started doing this and it is hard to do.
I had to clear my fathers stuff out when he passed away last year and the amount of programmes he had was ridiculous.
Made me think why we keep them and what’s the point, so plucked up the courage and every now again I’ll chuck 30/40 programmes in the recycling.
Makes it worse getting free programmes in the 1901, I still take them home to have a read but bin them when the season ends.
Pass them on to a charity shop?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here