Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Memorabilia

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Good morning everyone.This is my first post as i am not very good at this sort of thing.I have been an Albion supporter for over 50 years attending my first game at the goldstone in 1972. I have accumulated lots of Albion programs/books/videos/and dvds. I also have a club shirt crest with i think was from a 50s or 60s kit.Some of the programs are pre 1970 not only Albion but other clubs as well. After downsizing i do not have space for these or my other collectables so sadly they must go .I am open to offers for single items or bulk .P.S Many thanks to Bozza for assisting me in logging in,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am going for a Cup Final giant foam hand and an Albion tea towel being in the lots :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I would need a new house to get any more Albion related stuff.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
but surely you could find a space on the wall for copy of the architects plans for the coral greyhound stadium in hove to be our new home 1987.
Can't find room on the wall for my one off photo print of a Seagull flying over the South Stand or my framed invite to the breaking the ground ceremony at the Amex or my signed picture of Peter Ward or my framed, signed shirt from 2004-05. So, no.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Can't find room on the wall for my one off photo print of a Seagull flying over the South Stand or my framed invite to the breaking the ground ceremony at the Amex or my signed picture of Peter Ward or my framed, signed shirt from 2004-05. So, no.
fair enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
but surely you could find a space on the wall for copy of the architects plans for the coral greyhound stadium in hove to be our new home 1987.
If you have the fag packet that the plans for Waterhall were drawn up on I’d be interested

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here