Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - Amsterdam

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If I’m lucky enough to get tickets, it’s going to be a rush to pick them up.
The club information says pick up is available until 3 hours before kickoff, so 15:45 local time.
We are arriving into the cruise terminal and the port information says arrival time is 15:00.
We’ll have to hope the “formalities” are completed quickly and we can be first off. At least it’s not far to Dam Square from there.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
The club information says pick up is available until 3 hours before kickoff, so 15:45 local time.
We are arriving into the cruise terminal and the port information says arrival time is 15:00.
We’ll have to hope the “formalities” are completed quickly and we can be first off. At least it’s not far to Dam Square from there.
Me too. Cruising to Amsterdam was a cheap option. 4 nights including food and entertainment.

I thought it would be tight to be able to pick up tickets, but I am unlikely to get tickets to the match anyway with 225 points, so will find somewhere to watch in town.

Hope you are able to make it. The cruise terminal is near the station, so might be possible.

Something else to be aware of - I tried to cruise to Amsterdam on a cruise last year, but P&O changed the itinerary to Le Havre the day before sailing. Hopefully Cunard will be more reliable.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Me too. Cruising to Amsterdam was a cheap option. 4 nights including food and entertainment.

I thought it would be tight to be able to pick up tickets, but I am unlikely to get tickets to the match anyway with 225 points, so will find somewhere to watch in town.

Hope you are able to make it. The cruise terminal is near the station, so might be possible.

Something else to be aware of - I tried to cruise to Amsterdam on a cruise last year, but P&O changed the itinerary to Le Havre the day before sailing. Hopefully Cunard will be more reliable.
See you on board!
Already since booking, the itinerary changed to include a second evening in Amsterdam. I’m hoping they don’t change anything else now.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think you will be fine if I'm honest. It'll take 5 minutes on the tram or a 10 minute walk. Just go straight there and I think the club will probably still have some presence a bit after 3 hours before kick off.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pre-registration not working

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I quite like Gerard Douplein area for a beer when I'm working over there. It's not too far from our office and has a cool, young, student-type vibe.

De Sluyswacht is a great pub if the weather is nice.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Preregistered me and the boy for both Amsterdam and Athens. Simple process, done in seconds, already have an email confirming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here