Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - Amsterdam

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
For those looking for a bar In Amsterdam for the footy trying to avoid the maniacs I recommend this place

IMG_1588.jpeg
IMG_1588.jpegWhen you come over there, which is the Sun in the Sun out of the main station, take a right and walk across the main road, keep going right onto a couple of side streets by the canals and there is a road called HERENMARKT The bar serves local beers and “ soul food” and is fabulous and also cheapish

Dave the tour guide on a cruise having a ball.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ignore the fecking autocorrect bollocks that iPhone does

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
On a budget.
120.oo quid easyJet via Geneva.
4 hours wait for connecting flight.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Anyone have a rough inkling as to when tickets will go on sale for Ajax away?

I'm probably being ridiculous, but am sitting on 297 points and am slightly worried about getting a ticket. I missed Wolves, and for a variety of reasons I'm not able to make any away games until Marseille so won't be able to add to my points until then (assuming everyone will add the 10 points from AEK at home)...
youll easy get a tkt i would think - i reckon we'll have 5k over there roughly - 3k with tkts and 2k without

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Ajax mate text me today.

Brighton is the ONLY home game to sell out so far in the Europa for them

Ajax 6.45pm games usually don't sell out completely.

Ajax have a real appreciation for us and our football.

Crazy times
Super annoying as it sold out to clubcard members before it went on sale to other Ajax fans. Was looking at getting some in the home end but I also think a lot have bought to resell. Second hand website it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here