[Albion] After all the hype... Percy Tau looks the real deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Dare I say it? I thought he had a little bit of Wardy about him, light on his feet, turned well, short bursts of pace, lively. Unfortunately, Wardy wasn’t quite the same player in the highest league but I’d take that. Very encouraging but let’s not give him the responsibility of being our salvation just yet.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Dare I say it? I thought he had a little bit of Wardy about him, light on his feet, turned well, short bursts of pace, lively. Unfortunately, Wardy wasn’t quite the same player in the highest league but I’d take that. Very encouraging but let’s not give him the responsibility of being our salvation just yet.

Like Wardy, but lets not put too much pressure on him?? :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I do laugh that our new fans from Africa have sussed out Trossard.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Think you need to have a look in the mirror, because that tongue in cheek comment clearly has bothered you.

Go for a walk.

lived in SA for 5 years ......they could teach us a lot about life and getting on in general....just done 9 hrs on a building site , no walk required...:wink:

have a wonk maybe..:kiss:
:wink:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Very smart promo from the club with all the SA fans on Twitter [emoji56]

[tweet]1349680174514761728[/tweet]

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
He was hit and miss against Newport - a bit better last night - and while he was decent in Belgium, he is 26 and the PL is a big step up.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ironically dear old Hughton wouldn’t have played Percy straight away. He’d be “adapting” in the u23s for sometime.

As much as you may have distaste for the poster you're debating with, swipes at Chris are uncalled for

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
As much as you may have distaste for the poster you're debating with, swipes at Chris are uncalled for

Not at all.. loved Hughton, he’s still a legend and a gent.

But come on. He didn’t play new players straight away. Not saying that’s good or bad, just the way he operated.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not at all.. loved Hughton, he’s still a legend and a gent.

But come on. He didn’t play new players straight away. Not saying that’s good or bad, just the way he operated.

Locadia didnt have to wait to long under Hughton did he? Look how that turned out.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Thought PT looked good last night. I’ve only seen a few clips of him in Belgium and he looked quicker last night than I’d expected.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
So we move from hype to super hype, he has played 2 games ... let's come back to this thread in 10 games time and he's scored 5 goals and we have gone on a massive winning streak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports