Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After all the hype... Percy Tau looks the real deal

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Tau like Lamptey appears to have a low centre of gravity, some of his turns were really sharp. If we can get him doing that in the box, he’s going to cause a lot of problem for the opposition.

I like to think I've got a low centre of gravity ..... but actually, i'm just short

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good god. Can we not wait a while before forming judgments?
So, he's the real deal. If that's the case, how many goals are you expecting from him this season?

The saffers reckon he is going to take us to the champions league

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He looks mustard in the very short time we’ve seen him so far. Pretty impressive for someone new to English football. On the flip side, teams will soon start to make life harder for him. But he looks to have the talent to make a big difference - great to have a player that looks really comfortable in the right hand side striker role.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looks a quality player.

So nice to see one of our attackers running with the ball at genuine pace. Since Jose’s injury, our only real pace has recently been from Lamptey at wing back. Having a pacey player at the top end of the pitch totally changes our dynamic.

Put in Welbeck up with him and with Lallana and Mac Allister threading balls through to them it could be really exciting.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looked like a great signing on his first (nearly) full appearance, absolutely .......................

as did Connolly -

and Trossard ....

Maupay

and as far as I can remember -

Schelotto

Motoya

Bernardo

Etc, etc, etc. Hoping he's one of the ones that lives up to his first impressions.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Very impressed let’s hope he gets game time and on top of that some goals, not sure it will do him good if he follows the path of pitcher strikers we have had with game time and hardly any goals. But will be good to see how he goes as he has been great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here