[Albion] After all the hype... Percy Tau looks the real deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Maybe making a return to the Premier League. There’s been reports Vincent Kompany who managed him at Anderlecht wants him, with their recruitment team having watched him play for South Africa at the weekend.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am struggling to imagine (laughing my head off) how the Percy fans will get on with...Burnley.
I'd like to think they could unite on the common ground of homophobia.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to think they could unite on the common ground of homophobia.
South Africa is the only nation in Africa where same-sex marriage is legal. Obviously that doesn't mean homophobia isn't a thing, and some communities will have very differing views of course, but as a country, it's considerably less of an issue than in places like Uganda, for example.

This message was sent to you on behalf of the Fun Police.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I am struggling to imagine (laughing my head off) how the Percy fans will get on with...Burnley.
Those guys were nutters. Compare and contrast to our new Japanese and Ecuadorean friends, who have gotten behind the club, praise other players than just their guy and have bought into the team.

I appreciate we are doing better in the league and this is playing a big part in that, but all the same it’s like night and day.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I always thought he was a potential decent player, however attitude to coaching and fitness was an issue apparently.... you know he will pop one in against us next season if he joins them.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I enjoyed reading the earlier posts on here from people talking about Tau being better than Trossard and how Trossard had been "found out". That aged well.

Since those posts (green is Brighton stats so not including Trossard's 6 assists and 1 goal he has for the league-leaders, orange is Al Ahly):

1679919617736.png

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Ah he was a Burnley fan. I didn't know that. I am totally shocked
Same bloke who paid for that white lives matter plane banner during their match with Man City apparently.

The FA cancelled his ticket last week, makes you wonder how he got one legitimately in the first place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports