Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aerial Views of Falmer

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Great photos.

I must be missing something, because it looks to me as if the stand will have to be moved round!!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
This one really shows how big it's going to be !

aerialview3.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
where are they re-building the bits they are knocking down ? can you show on pic ? thx

I may well be wrong on this but I think they're being replaced by some new ziggurat-style buildings (a blatant rip-off of the inestimable UEA of course) further down towards the Esporta gym on the same site; they look to be pretty much completed already.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't believe no one moaned about the loss of the tennis courts which will presumably shortly be dust!! Somewhere out there there must be a tennis nimby!!:lol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
aerialview3b.JPG

My pathetic attempt to get an idea of the scale!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I may well be wrong on this but I think they're being replaced by some new ziggurat-style buildings (a blatant rip-off of the inestimable UEA of course) further down towards the Esporta gym on the same site; they look to be pretty much completed already.

According to the website they are already in the process of moving in and the building should be open on the 28th September. Nice grass roof on the building too...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great photos.

I must be missing something, because it looks to me as if the stand will have to be moved round!!

Dont panic because all new stadiums are built on casters nowadays just in case the stands are built a bit skewwiff.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

On the subject of which, I trust you will be using the match opportunity in November, MoH? The missus has agreed to come and see my old haunts including my TWO ziggurat homes - as long as we stay in Dunston Hall. Better start saving...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
On the subject of which, I trust you will be using the match opportunity in November, MoH? The missus has agreed to come and see my old haunts including my TWO ziggurat homes - as long as we stay in Dunston Hall. Better start saving...

:bowdown:
Hey. I'm certainly planning to - everything's a bit up in the air at the moment but if I can wangle the time off, try keeping me away. My current UEA sources (i.e. my nephew) have even found a pub in the fine city that sells my favourite German lager Koenig Pilsener, something that I've miserably failed to do even in London.

Lovely though this looks - De Vere : Dunston Hall - tell her from someone who stayed there two weeks ago that the on-campus accommodation at £60 a double room (after a graduate discount) really isn't bad either; there's a recession on etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here