Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hi mate, thanks for replying. Yes it was buy two tickets per fan number (mine) and in the rush I forgot to then allocate one ticket to her (she is listed in my friends and fam). The email does have two links so that is what i was thinking - open my phone, click on top link, download to my phone, forward email to her and she open link below on her phone? I am just bit concerned if i click on top link it will download both tickets to my phone.
Or open the e Mail on both phones and click on one link each. Clicking the link will take you to your Apple wallet and there is a further click required to add or cancel anyway, so if it goes wrong you can bail out at that stage.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Could they move you if you rang the club and asked to switch? Not sure what their policy is on this.
I've tried that before for another game and they said no even though the seats I wanted to move to were more expensive. They were left unsold, I checked just to wind myself up more :lolol: ).

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Just had about an hours conversation with three of their fans over here.

Takeaways:

They think we are very strong, ‘Champions League quality’

The fans I spoke to were very educated about us and knew basically all the players. Just staggering that fans of a club of their stature know this.

Their stadium will be sold out and be very loud. They said we can expect a very hospitable welcome, they think very highly of us and their won’t be any trouble ‘it’s Marseille you have to watch for’.

Their key player might be injured and they started the season slowly. Think they will finish bottom of the group.

I’m going back tomorrow as he’s trying to find the United game on the TV for me. Didn’t think they had much information for their game away to us next week but had heard good things about the city.

I got excited and whipped out my beach towel for a photo.

The end.
They think they’re very strong, champions league quality, but also think they’ll finish bottom. What am I missing 😂

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I understand there may be many reasons why they would release more tickets but its a little frustrating that much better seats have become available since I bought in the South stand.

Shame there's no facility for switching seats especially when the price is the same :-(

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
E1F is very civilised.
I meant the away fans! :lolol: Is it too civilised in E1F? It's difficult enough to hear the 'songs' in W1G. I'm always the one that accidentally 'sings' the last 'Allllbion' when the rest of the stadium have finished. 🤦‍♀️

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great effort to sell 30k tickets for a mid week game. Clever by club to sell all 3 tickets together to maximise income which will be main aim. However pity it will mean many empty seats as looks unlikely exchange will open with still over 1500 available. To help to get a full house would be nice if loosened rules about sharing for these 3 games.
If they did it almost last minute I'd probably have a couple of takers.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just had about an hours conversation with three of their fans over here.

Takeaways:

They think we are very strong, ‘Champions League quality’

They think they’re very strong, champions league quality, but also think they’ll finish bottom. What am I missing 😂

You’ve misread. They think WE are very strong, not that they are.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I notice the Europa tickets say 'Brighton and Hove stadium' on them, is there a sponsorship reason why it's not called the Amex?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Europa and Champions league have 8 main sponsors including MasterCard. So that has to be why.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
AEK Athens weekend fixture is Sunday evening, kick off at 19.30 versus Olympiakos.
I'm surprised they didn't play the game today. I assume they fly to England on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here