Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Not sure about this line. IIRC the Arsenal attendance was about 26,000 but we gave Arsenal the East in its entirety. There was certainly less than 20,000 Albion there.
I’m pretty sure there was more than 26k that day. We were jammed in like sardines in the north. I’m pretty sure most clubs understated attendances back then to keep a wad of cash from the tax man!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
As per my post above, despite my eye problem, I've bought two tickets in SW for myself and a friend. In my excitement and rush (and I was excited as previously felt I couldn't go) I forgot to allocate one ticket to said friend, who is on my friends and family list. Chose mobile phone option. The email to me has both tickets in my name - does anyone know, when clicking on links in the email can i click and allocate one to my phone and then forward email to them and they click on link to allocate to their phone? Because we are not travelling to the game together. Sorry if this has been asked many times before but have only been once in last 12 months and that was paper ticket. edit - both tickets same fan number, mine, at moment.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As per my post above, despite my eye problem, I've bought two tickets in SW for myself and a friend. In my excitement and rush (and I was excited as previously felt I couldn't go) I forgot to allocate one ticket to said friend, who is on my friends and family list. Chose mobile phone option. The email to me has both tickets in my name - does anyone know, when clicking on links in the email can i click and allocate one to my phone and then forward email to them and they click on link to allocate to their phone? Because we are not travelling to the game together. Sorry if this has been asked many times before but have only been once in last 12 months and that was paper ticket. edit - both tickets same fan number, mine, at moment.
Sounds like you've bought him a guest ticket? Assuming the e-mail had two links on it, you can forward the e-mail as long as you make it clear which one your friend needs to download.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Sounds like you've bought him a guest ticket? Assuming the e-mail had two links on it, you can forward the e-mail as long as you make it clear which one your friend needs to download.
Hi mate, thanks for replying. Yes it was buy two tickets per fan number (mine) and in the rush I forgot to then allocate one ticket to her (she is listed in my friends and fam). The email does have two links so that is what i was thinking - open my phone, click on top link, download to my phone, forward email to her and she open link below on her phone? I am just bit concerned if i click on top link it will download both tickets to my phone.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hi mate, thanks for replying. Yes it was buy two tickets per fan number (mine) and in the rush I forgot to then allocate one ticket to her (she is listed in my friends and fam). The email does have two links so that is what i was thinking - open my phone, click on top link, download to my phone, forward email to her and she open link below on her phone? I am just bit concerned if i click on top link it will download both tickets to my phone.
You do need to be careful to just do one of them. Then your friend can do the other, they will need to be careful do the other one. A bit fiddly, but as long as you stick to that it will work. No worry by the way 😀

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

No, you allocated the tickets correctly.
A guest ticket is allocated to the buyer, not to the friend.

As you say, just download one ticket to your phone, forward the email to your friend, she downloads to her phone.

If you are planning to arrive at the turnstiles together you could download both tickets to the same phone and both get in using the two tickets on that phone

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Just screenshot his scan code them send it to him... Easy

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
If I remember rightly, two people can’t have access to the same ticket in their Wallets. For instance, if you download both then assign one to your friend and she downloads it, if you try opening her ticket on your phone you get an error message. It’s obviously an anti-fraud thing but also acts as a handy check for someone in your position, worried that you’ve not done it right. In short, if she can open her ticket on her phone she’ll have no trouble.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I cannot screenshot scan codes in my wallet. I get a message saying "Can't take screenshots due to security policy". Presumably this means most other people cannot do this either.
This used to be possible until they obvs worked out people were abusing it so it's no longer possible.

Terry Connor

Oct 21, 2022
FWIW AEK have sold out. Apparently their tickets were snapped up quickly.

My source: I’m in a beach bar in Greece and the owner is an AEK fan with mates going next week. I’ll get a photo…
Would be interesting to know what guidance they have been given for away fan area in Brighton city, ticket collection point etc.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
About 250 seats just released in the east upper. Seats previously held back for UEFA guests? Be annoying if these are seats that originally displaced STH...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've finally secured my ticket in the South stand! Can anyone recommend a carpark in Central Brighton that has a charging point?

Also if anyone wants picking up from Dorset/southamptonn or along the way I have space for a few and wouldn’t ask for any petrol contribution (for obvious reasons) I'd be leaving Dorset at around lunchtime and heading back at around 11pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here