Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This is new then, a match of mine “abused the system” for the Newcastle match
That's odd, is that an Android phone? On mine you are simply not able to do it. Makes sense to me, as you could then send that screen shot to literally anyone for them to use, which is obvs not what's intended. Sorry if I'm missing something here, perhaps it's different for Season tickets than guest tickets or regular match tickets.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Something a bit bizarre going with this one. I checked yesterday out of interest and noticed there was over 100 in each of E1G, E1H and E1I. Today there is hardly any availability in the east lower blocks but a whole load of opened up in the East Upper.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Will they sell out at their home ?
Just had about an hours conversation with three of their fans over here.

Takeaways:

They think we are very strong, ‘Champions League quality’

The fans I spoke to were very educated about us and knew basically all the players. Just staggering that fans of a club of their stature know this.

Their stadium will be sold out and be very loud. They said we can expect a very hospitable welcome, they think very highly of us and their won’t be any trouble ‘it’s Marseille you have to watch for’.

Their key player might be injured and they started the season slowly. Think they will finish bottom of the group.

I’m going back tomorrow as he’s trying to find the United game on the TV for me. Didn’t think they had much information for their game away to us next week but had heard good things about the city.

I got excited and whipped out my beach towel for a photo.

The end.

Attachments

• 1A6971CB-C329-4A6F-AB43-A66163351BB5.jpeg
    1A6971CB-C329-4A6F-AB43-A66163351BB5.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
About 250 seats just released in the east upper. Seats previously held back for UEFA guests? Be annoying if these are seats that originally displaced STH...

Something a bit bizarre going with this one. I checked yesterday out of interest and noticed there was over 100 in each of E1G, E1H and E1I. Today there is hardly any availability in the east lower blocks but a whole load of opened up in the East Upper.
Just a thought but maybe the club noticed that sales were very slow in the lower east next to the away fans and have negotiated a move for a block of seats that were available for Uefa in the upper east to that area thus freeing off that group of seats.
If they did that i would hope they would contact STH from that area who have bought elsewhere and offer them to move back if they so desired.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Just had about an hours conversation with three of their fans over here.

Takeaways:

They think we are very strong, ‘Champions League quality’

The fans I spoke to were very educated about us and knew basically all the players. Just staggering that fans of a club of their stature know this.

Their stadium will be sold out and be very loud. They said we can expect a very hospitable welcome, they think very highly of us and their won’t be any trouble ‘it’s Marseille you have to watch for’.

Their key player might be injured and they started the season slowly. Think they will finish bottom of the group.

I’m going back tomorrow as he’s trying to find the United game on the TV for me. Didn’t think they had much information for their game away to us next week but had heard good things about the city.

I got excited and whipped out my beach towel for a photo.

The end.
Nice boxers

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Even seats in the NS now! So annoying thinking that if I'd waited I could have got seats nearer to where i like. Although if I had waited they'd probably be no seats left! :lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's also a handful of nice seats in the North now. Could this mean they've started to open the exchange? Can't see any other reason why there's suddenly blocks of 3 and 4 available in the North.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here