Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice who to contact at the club regarding a complaint?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Is it just me or if we find out the reason for this complaint this could turn Nsc gold? :laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It does sound pretty baffling to be sure. Can't for the life of me see what kind of actions by the club shop staff could possibly have left a three and a half year old kiddie so distraught and her dad that incensed. Very odd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Write a letter instead of having a face to face with the shop manager. Issues can get swept under the carpet and those at the top never get to hear about it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just a general observation when dealing with organisations like the Albion (known for their patchy response rates - although I haven't had too many issues over the years) - it's always good to get an immediate acknowledgement for a letter or email just os that you know SOMEONE has it and that it is in the system.

Doesn't need to be anything more than "We have it and I'll pass it on the the right person. Name" - but it's the lack of any kind of response that leaves people feeling generally unsatisfied. Simple bit of customer service strategy makes a huge amount of difference - reassures the customer and for the company generally saves on time handling follow-up "have you got it? who's dealing with it?" correspondence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He doesn't deal with this sort of thing any more ... he's working full-time on the Falmer project.

So it's OK to just ignore an email that doesn't fall within his remit? Bit of a not my job boss attitude imo, or are you suggesting it's the emailer's fault for not knowing who does what job within the club?

Having said that, I'm not vaguely suprised by the lack of response from the club.

Lush

Mods' Pet
In the past, I've been the first to seize the opportunity to have a bit of a rant about the club shop, however the customer service in there has improved immeasurably IMHO in the past year or so.

Seems like there's still work to be done ...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still waiting for a response from my mail as to why I needed to renew my ST when I had a 2 year one......

Lush

Mods' Pet
Still waiting for a response from my mail as to why I needed to renew my ST when I had a 2 year one......

That's because you don't, they just sent the letters out by mistake.

The next letter you need to send is to ask why people who bought a 2 year season ticket last year haven't been offered a discount on the 2010-2011 season, but people who bought a 2 year season ticket this year have.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

Same here. Been over 3 weeks since the club told me they would "look into it" I still don't know if I have a season ticket for next season or not

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
That's because you don't, they just sent the letters out by mistake.

The next letter you need to send is to ask why people who bought a 2 year season ticket last year haven't been offered a discount on the 2010-2011 season, but people who bought a 2 year season ticket this year have.

Not in my case. When I queried it, the club initlially told me there records showed I had a 1 year ticket.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that it is slightly odd that someone who claims to have been a lifelong supporter and is a London commuter, has to come on this forum to find out the address of the club and who to write to? I would have thought anyone who is a supporter would know Ken Brown is the man in charge of running the club!

Whatever incident occured I do hope you get it resolved but surely it would have been better to take it up with the club in the first instance rather than make reference to it on here. Club details are freely available on their website.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

What is the discount on 2010-2011 ?

(ignore just looked)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Sorry to hear about the complaint.

Just wondering if you got into some sort of slanging match, which could have upset your little one? If you didn't , then I apologise for the suggestion.

My experience with the shop has been nothing short of superb service. I give you this example...

Just 3 days before Christmas day last year, I phoned the shop to enquire if my 9 year old's shirt had been sent, that I'd ordered a week earlier.

They said that it had been sent by recorded delivery, and delivered, two days earlier.

I explained that it may have been, but not to us.

They said no problem, we'll send another out within 1 hour by special delivery (a guaranteed postal service ), and if the other one turns up, please send it back.

Total quality service from the team at the shop. My lad had his Brighton shirt on Christmas day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here