Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice who to contact at the club regarding a complaint?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
without going in to detail, I had an experience at the club shop today that left my 3 and a half year old daughter distraught and a life long fan extremely let down, is there anybody out there who has had the unpleasant prospect of having to complain to the club and if so who is the person to address in writing?

Apologies - I know it's not the right place but ask the club currently closed.

Thanks in advance.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You should go into detail with that sort of posting!

Contact Insider on Facebook if you're that desperate!!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
without going in to detail, I had an experience at the club shop today that left my 3 and a half year old daughter distraught and a life long fan extremely let down, is there anybody out there who has had the unpleasant prospect of having to complain to the club and if so who is the person to address in writing?

Thanks in advance.

Really sorry to hear that. As above, you should share details, it may save similar kiddies having the same experience.

Thanks in advance.

Details ?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I don't want to go in to detail as I feel it will water down my complaint (if that's possible) given the club have some sort of an eye on this board.

I know it might seem a 'teaser', if it was something trivial I would be quite compelled to rant on here but I am genuinely hacked off and feel the need to write a letter of complaint which I don't recall ever doing before to anyone so it's double rubbish that it has to be the club I support :angry:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Really sorry to hear that. As above, you should share details, it may save similar kiddies having the same experience.

That's a very valid point. Quite happy to give feedback once I feel I've had a satisfactory response but knowin this board it will be lost on everyone by then.

I don't want to go in to detail as I feel it will water down my complaint (if that's possible) given the club have some sort of an eye on this board.

I know it might seem a 'teaser', if it was something trivial I would be quite compelled to rant on here but I am genuinely hacked off and feel the need to write a letter of complaint which I don't recall ever doing before to anyone so it's double rubbish that it has to be the club I support :angry:

Why write a letter of complaint they could easily ignore. Go back and speak face to face with whoever's in charge.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Why write a letter of complaint they could easily ignore. Go back and speak face to face with whoever's in charge.

I appreciate where you're coming from but it was one of those 'did that really just happen' moments which I completely failed to respond to and as a London commuter its very hard to get to the club shop during opening hours. A letter enables me to get it all down while its still fresh.

:laugh:
I appreciate where you're coming from but it was one of those 'did that really just happen' moments which I completely failed to respond to and as a London commuter its very hard to get to the club shop during opening hours. A letter enables me to get it all down while its still fresh.

Will you post the letter here? :laugh:

I'm intrigued because I've never had a problem with the club shoppe.

:ascarf:

The first dealings (other than as a bog-standard customer) that I ever had with the Club was a complaint. I wrote to the Chief Executive and got a reply.

I'd suggest a letter to Ken Brown, Managing Director, at the Tower Point address, above, is the thing to do.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
tell us who it was and we'll duff 'em over!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You didn't confuse the club shop with Millets round the corner on Air Street by any chance? I know a few people who have done that, and seeing an opportunity the club shop have sold them one of Tank's old shirt's for a hefty sum rather than the four man tent they asked for.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
The first dealings (other than as a bog-standard customer) that I ever had with the Club was a complaint. I wrote to the Chief Executive and got a reply.

I'd suggest a letter to Ken Brown, Managing Director, at the Tower Point address, above, is the thing to do.

I did exactly that last year when my Season Ticket didn't arrive in time for the first home game. Trying to get into contact someone at the club to sort it was an almost fruitless task (I only managed to speak to someone at five o'clock on the day before the game, despite trying all week!)

Having written a letter to Ken Brown, a couple of days late I received a call from his secretary (the power of delegation eh?!) who was very pleasant and apologised, offering me a £10.00 Club Shop Voucher as compensation, which I managed to turn into a complimentary ticket for the Manchester City game!

If you make your complaint in a constructive and reasonable way, it's sometimes amazing what you can achieve!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here