Advice please

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
OK, sorry bout the length but it is to complicated to do it any shorter.
It was nearly going to be about 3 or 4 times longer than it is now but that went on and on and got stuipid.

here goes

Should I keep trying to go out with this girl or should I move on?

2 of my bestfriends are going out, one is a girl, one is a boy.
To cut a long story short, the girls wants to go out with me because her boyfriend does not treat her right and she thinks im cuter and nicer to her than him. I want to go out with her cos I have fancied her for months but missed out on chances on asking her out cos her annoying boyfriend keeps dumping her and then asking her back out 2 weeks later! :angry:

One day, she added me into a conversation with this girl she knows (who is f***ing well fit) and she starts having a go at me cos I was taling to this girl who was in the conversation!
I said to her that while she is still going out with someone, I refuse to ask you out and there is nothing I can do about it untill you stop oing out with him - and while she is still going out with him, I have every right to chat up girls and that cos she already has a boyfriend so it is none of her buisness what I do. Well she forced me to decide whether I wanted to go look for new girls or be friends with her. I didnt want to lose her as a friend so I chose her.
Well since then she fancies me even more but she still has not dumped her boyfriend yet even though they are having arguments and she claims he is not treating her right.

Now this is my questions.

Should I continue hanging on for this girl who is refusing to let me go out with anyone else and hope for the best soon? or should I go behind he back and maybe end up with nothing?

Cos I really fancy this girl and we are still really good friends but I dont feel like being messed around to much longer.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Actually f*** it!

Ignore this, im gonna try things my own way with out anyone elses help!

Im a 16 year old boy and should decide whats best and whats not for myself and not running to a messageboard for help everytime I need help in my love life.
If I make the wrong judgement of what im gonna do tomorrow, then I will just have to learn from my mistakes then aint I! I will just have to pick up the pieces and move on in life!

Oh aint I maturing! (booooooooooogis!) ok maybe not!:dunce:

Last edited:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
If you're 16, it's hardly a love life is it?! Stop being so melo-dramatic.

Life should be all about the perpetual search to get your leg over.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Did you say he was a mate?

If he is,then dont do it.

Mates ar far more important than girls.

You could still try and shag her though,but dont let him find out.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
junior said:
Did you say he was a mate?

If he is,then dont do it.

Mates ar far more important than girls.

You could still try and shag her though,but dont let him find out.

mmm, shagged one of his ex girlfriends before. He found out but he didnt really care.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Whats her mother like?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oooh, it's just like Dawson's Creek.

I've read your post twice now and I still can't work out what's going on. I think that's what happens when you've been married a few years.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It's obvious - shag her mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports