Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice please

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Lokki 7 said:
I've read your post twice now and I still can't work out what's going on. I think that's what happens when you've been married a few years.

:lolol:

Christ, I can't work it out either. All I know is that when I was your age, CK, I hadn't even had a snog yet, let alone anything else.

Made up for it since, though ;)

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
stay mates with this bird, but let her chase you! dont be over keen, it will just put her off. If shes with her bf, f*** it, chat this other bird up. Who knows u may end up with her. Your young, she aint gonna be your love of your life at the end of the day its just a shag.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
mmmmm thanks for the advice.

I could well be in :) she was telling me today about that she dont even care if he (the boyfriend) was dead and that she is gonna dump him :) although i have a good feeling she is gonna get dumped 1st as they are having arguments again today and she was ignoring him all day and spent we have just spent the last 3 hours together (she's gone now)

I saw this thing on ITV the other week, said, if she plays with her hair she's proberbly keen, shes playing with her hair well regularly so i reckon I could well be in! :) (sorry bout the pun, but its true)

Last edited:

Politics of relationships are a bloody pain, why not just ignore all of this people in your immediate hemisphere. Go and meet a complete stranger and get away from this boring circle of gossip-style soap-opera bullshit.

It's called 'getting a life', my advice is that you do just that.
Get a life of your own, see how good that feels.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You'll be ok when your hormones settle down. Or so I'm told.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
She sounds as if she is on a massive ego trip. She has a boyfriend that she keeps running down to the ground but has no intention of dumping but it makes her feel good that he's still around.
She knows she's got your attention as well and she's revelling in it.
She sounds like a nasty piece of work and you can do a lot better.

Chat up who you like, there are a lot more girls out there and better too.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
'tis good advice Yorkie.

But CK, you may as well, er, lay in non-matrimonial bliss with her and then move onto greener pastures. That is, love her and leave her. That'll learn her to f*** everyone about.:)

Yorkie said:
She sounds as if she is on a massive ego trip. She has a boyfriend that she keeps running down to the ground but has no intention of dumping but it makes her feel good that he's still around.
She knows she's got your attention as well and she's revelling in it.
She sounds like a nasty piece of work and you can do a lot better.

Chat up who you like, there are a lot more girls out there and better too.

Yes yes Yorkers, but surely, by rote, he can NOT do a lot better because he's dumb enough to be lost in her bull - and therefore wouldn't get further with anyone better - n'est que ce pas?.....sorry, ist das nicht so?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here