Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adrian Mazilu

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Fab says yes..
Brighton have reached an agreement to sign Romanian talented winger Adrian Mazilu for January 2024. 🔵🇷🇴

Deal to be signed this week with Farul, Gica Hagi’s club. Negotiations set to be completed.

He’ll join the club in 2024.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I lost interest in this after The CheekycGirls bit

If you fancy something different….

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't think he would be currently eligible for a GBE so makes sense he's staying there on loan to start with.
He’s staying as he’s not 18 yet so we can’t officially transfer him anyway until January. If he’s not got the points for a work permit through playing in the Romanian league he’s unlikely to get one staying there. Although the club we are signing him from are in Europe so a good showing there for them could change things.

Chances are this is another one we will get through under the talented youngster exemption.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
I don't think he would be currently eligible for a GBE so makes sense he's staying there on loan to start with.
He also can't join until he's 18 which won't be until September when the window is closed. Won't be able to join until January at the earliest.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
He’s staying as he’s not 18 yet so we can’t officially transfer him anyway until January. If he’s not got the points for a work permit through playing in the Romanian league he’s unlikely to get one staying there. Although the club we are signing him from are in Europe so a good showing there for them could change things.

Chances are this is another one we will get through under the talented youngster exemption.

This is my assumption.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ticks all the right boxes, excellent singing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lots of noise on this again. Being reported in Romania with fee of 4m euros
With no resolution yet I'm tempted to call "You are the prince of Darkness, Vlad III, Dracula, and I claim my five shillings"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here