Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adrian Mazilu

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
My mates old MP used to bed one of the Cheeky Girls and he reckons he’s shithouse
Made me realise that we hadn't heard from that fame hungry grifter for a while and I wondered what he's up to now. What a surprise to find that he has followed the route of so many self serving failed politicians and gone crawling to the right wing 'PC gone mad' circuit. In 2022 he was lecturing at the UKIP conference on 'Wokeness'. No doubt finishing his reactionary blather with a poor harmonica solo.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS Romania is not in South America, why are we even looking at wonderkids from there?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Made me realise that we hadn't heard from that fame hungry grifter for a while and I wondered what he's up to now.
And talking of the Cheeky Girls, what are they up now? Did they flee UK, post Brexit?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
And talking of the Cheeky Girls, what are they up now? Did they flee UK, post Brexit?
They’re still doing appearances in nightclubs and playing gigs. They supported Venga Boys last year in Eastbourne at the Winter Garden.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
They’re still doing appearances in nightclubs and playing gigs. They supported Venga Boys last year in Eastbourne at the Winter Garden.
Shame to have missed that one.

Anyway, i'm sure the young man we're reportedly looking will be a fine player and I hope we sign him.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Made me realise that we hadn't heard from that fame hungry grifter for a while and I wondered what he's up to now. What a surprise to find that he has followed the route of so many self serving failed politicians and gone crawling to the right wing 'PC gone mad' circuit. In 2022 he was lecturing at the UKIP conference on 'Wokeness'. No doubt finishing his reactionary blather with a poor harmonica solo.
In general he was a good constituency MP, however I did have one stand-up row with him in one of the local pubs. Nick Griffin, erstwhile leader of the BNP lives locally, and he decided to host a "red, white and blue party" for his fellow knuckledraggers. Cardiff AFA got wind of this, and it was decided that we would do what we could to disrupt their little shindig. We got as far as the start of the lane leading up to his house, whereupon we were turned away by the police as we didn't have the appropriate pass (on a public highway!!). A rally was hastily arranged in nearby Welshpool and Lembit was contacted and, even though he was at his constituency offices, he refused to come up as he "didn't want to give them the oxygen of publicity." Less than a year later he was debating with Griffin at the Oxford Union.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Could do a whole festival:

Venga Boys, Cheeky Girls, BAHA Men, Beach Boys, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Parachute Men, Barenaked Ladies, Pet Shop Boys, Beastie Boys, Dixie Chicks, These Animal Men...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I went to that. Possibly the third best gig of all-time, behind Woodstock and Live Aid.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He is living off the Cold and Flu relief money.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My REAL mate in Romania who follows football does NOT say he shitehouse. He says:

'I heard he was going to Palace.

He's only 17, part of Hagi's academy which carried Farul the title this year. I don't imagine he'll be in the first team any time soon but definitely one for the future (though obviously you never really know if 17 year old starlets will kick on)'

I told him no one in their right minds goes to Palace! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here