Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adidas next years kit suppliers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be bothered to read all this but was told last night it's Nike

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm sorry but since when have Greece ever 'attacked as one'?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh I like it. Can I have a go at marketing baloney as well.

Brighton
This year we have reached deep into the heritage of Sussex, stealing the vibrant blue from the Sussex flag to mix it with a pure white stripe reminiscent of crashing waves on a Brighton beach. By combining two vivid colours rich in local history we are appealing to the local fan as well as the untapped market in the wider Sussex countryside. This year, the stripe formation will be carefully constructed using a mathematical width calculation that matches exactly the patterns used by Atkins in his late nineteenth century "chaise transatlantique" deck chair. This reinforces Brighton's cultural importance of the global stage and can be a powerful branding tool for new and emerging markets. Stockings will be blue trimmed with white to suggest a clear horizon whilst shorts will be black to suggest a level of the 'unknown'. The mystique we believe will add to the impact of the haute-kit on opposition players.

Terrific stuff :clap2:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Stoke City have just announced they will be moving from Adidas to Warrior next season. As a part of the deal, adult shirt prices will be reduced to £30 next season.

Top stuff by all involved.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stoke City have just announced they will be moving from Adidas to Warrior next season. As a part of the deal, adult shirt prices will be reduced to £30 next season.

Top stuff by all involved.

I'd wait to SEE the designs, before declaring it 'top work'. If the Liverpool ones are much to go on, you wouldn't want a free one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here