Votes: 18 12.2%
  • bring in ernest

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well if the rumours are true that we're about to splash a bit of cash, may I suggest some of that is earmarked to get rid of THICKY and get a proper manager
I must admit I was against that idea, but I'm liking it more and more with every passing inept, clueless defeat.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I cant believe anyone wanting to get rid of Adams. We played football well above league one standard in the first half saturday and no hoof and hope, which is the usual moan we get from the withdean whingers.
Whing had a bit of a mare on Saturday and was deservedly dropped, the rest of the team was as it was Saturday. The bottom line is we don`t have good enough good players to go up and Adams needs much more than one summer to put this right. Changing the manager wont change these players performances.
It is also somewhat ridiculous to expect to be pushing for promotion when weve got no real money to spend. We`re lucky to still be in existence. I`d love to be in the Championship by the time Falmer`s built but we don`t have any divine right to it.
The team needs some classier players who are more consistent. We need an out and out striker we can rely on, a decent right winger in the currie mould, a player Adams tried to get but he shat on us and a new Cullip type player to marshall the defence. This is what the team is lacking and its got f*** all to do with Adams. Give him another summer to try and find some players like this then perhaps start judging him but its far too early to do so now. Even then I still think its gonna be bloody difficult, but I`ve got more faith in Adams finding those types of players than scores of other managers.

Stumpy Tim

I cant believe anyone wanting to get rid of Adams. We played football well above league one standard in the first half saturday and no hoof and hope, which is the usual moan we get from the withdean whingers.
Whing had a bit of a mare on Saturday and was deservedly dropped, the rest of the team was as it was Saturday. The bottom line is we don`t have good enough good players to go up and Adams needs much more than one summer to put this right. Changing the manager wont change these players performances.
It is also somewhat ridiculous to expect to be pushing for promotion when weve got no real money to spend. We`re lucky to still be in existence. I`d love to be in the Championship by the time Falmer`s built but we don`t have any divine right to it.
The team needs some classier players who are more consistent. We need an out and out striker we can rely on, a decent right winger in the currie mould, a player Adams tried to get but he shat on us and a new Cullip type player to marshall the defence. This is what the team is lacking and its got f*** all to do with Adams. Give him another summer to try and find some players like this then perhaps start judging him but its far too early to do so now. Even then I still think its gonna be bloody difficult, but I`ve got more faith in Adams finding those types of players than scores of other managers.

Wilkins did ok though didn't he

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Against Adams going at the moment though if he can't get results in next two league games and we suffer embarrasing defeat to Shrewsbury on Sky TV I would say go then. Though worryingly it is looking like we are doing a Spurs at the moment.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I cannot believe 46 people voted 'out' it's actually quite embarrassing. First bit of trouble and people want out, no patience, no time, he's not getting results so boot him out.

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
just need a good run and we can be around the mix but it would have to be a bloody good run. still think we should try some young blood in the team.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I cannot believe 46 people voted 'out' it's actually quite embarrassing. First bit of trouble and people want out, no patience, no time, he's not getting results so boot him out.

Not really the first bit of trouble though, is it. Been trouble pretty much constantly since the start of the season now....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Why did he change the team from Saturday, when he stated that he could not have asked more from his players and was pleased with their performance.
Very strange when he is also saying he needs to get a settled side.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We are up to our necks in stinking shit on the most part because of Adams appaling team selections and having a third of the team full of players who dont even belong to us even though the team that was almost all of ours did a sterling job last season.

I havent voted yes to a manager getting the boot since Hinshelwood was in charge but Adams has lost the plot and must go now.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
We are up to our necks in stinking shit on the most part because of Adams appaling team selections and having a third of the team full of players who dont even belong to us even though the team that was almost all of ours did a sterling job last season.

I havent voted yes to a manager getting the boot since Hinshelwood was in charge but Adams has lost the plot and must go now.

What a stupid statement. Give him time to build his own team. Blimey I hope your boss is a little less critical if you start in a new position.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In - the season is a disaster so far, but here's hoping Mickey will turn us around...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here