Votes: 18 12.2%
  • bring in ernest

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
so f***ing boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because we might not finish 7th?!?! who gives a f***!?

Well the facts we sacked a manager who got us to 7th and were then told we were going to get improvement tends to mean fans do give a f***.

keep the faith and remember were we have been since micky rebuilt the side in the first season at withdean?? the got us back to back promotions?? for the first time in years playing at a f***ing athletics track!

none of you were moaning then!

Thats a bit of an irrelevance to be honest, just because we had success once DOES NOT mean you get to live off it the second time round. 4 wins by DECEMBER is not good enough, the performances haven't even been good enough either.

you dont not become bad mnager ove night?? and its not a case that we cant we games because we have played teams of the park this season..

No you dont, though the fact he was assistant manager at Colchester/scouting for Stokes doesn't seem to shout that many other sides wanted him as a manager. He hasn't seemed half the manager he was last time either, as per Virgos comments in the argus the other day - he seems to have gone soft.

i strogly believe the players need to stand up and be counted!

Yep, probably true. Though the managers tactics and selection being remotely right would be a fairly good start.

I don't buy this blindlessly keeping the faith attitude either, cause if things don't start to turn round soon we are going to be looking at a long hard relegation battle.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
in one game his support has dropped on this board by 15% true fans are losing the faith...the lickers and people blinded are keeping theirs..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Voted out, was fence last week.

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
I do not want to be the kiss of death ,but I think a re

sponse from Dick Knight is the least the club can do.To say we have lost confidence is an understatement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that it is the time for DK to do anything now other than sign the registration papers for any players that MA wants to bring in. I believe that there is a distinct possibility that we will have at least 1 new face in before Oldham on loan with a view to a transfer in January. Could be the 2 players out of contract at Derry 1 A striker and 1 a midfielder. Obviously the loan signings except Richards will be going back to their clubs very soon. Thornton, Ayinsah and Fleetwood are all nearly up Johnson early January.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i hate the way Knight goes missing in action when shit happens but the moment a glory moment comes he takes centre stage.Knight should explain why he sacked a manager that came 7th wwhile shows blind faith in one that has as nearly half way through the season 1 place and 1 point above the drop zone

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I do not think that it is the time for DK to do anything now other than sign the registration papers for any players that MA wants to bring in. I believe that there is a distinct possibility that we will have at least 1 new face in before Oldham on loan with a view to a transfer in January. Could be the 2 players out of contract at Derry 1 A striker and 1 a midfielder. Obviously the loan signings except Richards will be going back to their clubs.

think the derry players can sign now as they are no longer under contract

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i hate the way Knight goes missing in action when shit happens but the moment a glory moment comes he takes centre stage.

Cannot argue with that!

Agree about the Derry players, the only problem is that it isa little risky if they come off brilliant but if they dont wow! Perhaps MA will go for more tried and tested players as he did 8 years ago but which ever route he takes he needs to find another 'leader' in the Charlie Oatway, Paul Rogers, Danny Cullip mould.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are an idiot. Every bloody game.
The reason he does it every bloody game is because we seem to be losing every bloody game, when the team Adams inherited finished just outside the playoffs last season.

(It is a waste of time though - we can't afford to get rid even if the board wanted to)

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Please stop. Mods, can't we have one thread and update that every week when we lose?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here