Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Rasak

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He threw a strop at the Pompey game because Gus told him if he wanted a new iPad he would have to queue up at the Apple store himself as the club couldn't spare anyone to do it for him. He eventually got to the front of the queue late on Friday and got his new iPad, but by then the team bus had left for Blackpool so thats why he missed that game.

Should be available tomorrow night though once he has completed his first season on FIFA12.

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
You are all wrong. He heard that Boots in Haywards Heath could not open as they were short staffed and has been working there for the last fortnight.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Maybe Gus has decided that loan players such as Razak are highly unlikely to become permanent Seagull players and has decided he'd rather have a core team of permanent players and use loan players to add an extra bit of quality as an impact sub or starting the odd game, rather than relying on a player that is only here for a few months.
Or perhaps i'm wrong.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Sorry if this has already been posted. Everyone keeps asking why rasak has not been playing. Luckily i know a couple of people at the club and just to confirm he got sent back to man city after the pompey game for some trouble he caused within the club. Cant realli be bothered to go into details but hope that clears it up!

So how is he a sub on the bench tonight?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sometimes I am not sure whether to believe everything I read on the internet. Even when the sources are so good!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry if this has already been posted. Everyone keeps asking why rasak has not been playing. Luckily i know a couple of people at the club and just to confirm he got sent back to man city after the pompey game for some trouble he caused within the club. Cant realli be bothered to go into details but hope that clears it up!
Twat.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

The highest person your know who works at the amex must be the cleaner, D!ckH£@d

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

You really should be banned for starting threads that are total tosh

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Maybe Gus has decided that loan players such as Razak are highly unlikely to become permanent Seagull players and has decided he'd rather have a core team of permanent players and use loan players to add an extra bit of quality as an impact sub or starting the odd game, rather than relying on a player that is only here for a few months.
Or perhaps i'm wrong.

spot on. i reckon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here