Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Rasak

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Heard he went radio rental, stripped off stark Bo**ox naked in Churchill Sq and started pounding the Pavement shouting "Mancini is the devil", detained by passing traffic warden and taken to Mill View.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This all seems rather strange tbh - as I heard that Razak was found wandering round Horsham last Sunday evening wearing a cardboard Carlos Tevez mask & a pair of flippers on his feet. Apparently, when the pair of Community Support Officers approached him to check on his mental state, he whipped out a Pukka Pie from somewhere unfathomable & shouted: "Hand over Las Malvinas - or I'll pull the pin on this Steak & Kidney Grenade & blow us all to Crawley!"

Since being sedated & carted off in a heavily blinged-up ambulance, nobody seems to know his current whereabouts.

Are you Meade's Ball in disguise?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I heard Rasak got decked by Vincente. :shrug:
That's not quite true. Vicente said something colloquial in Spanish which sounds very similar to an incredibly offensive insult in 16th century Portuguese (which apparently is similar to the dialect they speak in the part of the Ivory Coast where Razak comes from). Razak swore back in Catalan using the nominative/imperative which in international Spanish sounds REALLY offensive, and it all kicked off from here. This happened in the players lounge in front of Poyet, Tony Bloom, Caroline Lucas and the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury.

That's what I've been told anyway. Up to you whether you believe it or not.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
That's not quite true. Vicente said something colloquial in Spanish which sounds very similar to an inredibly offensive insult in 16th century Portuguese (which apparently is similar to the diaect they speak in the part of the Ivory Coast where Razak comes from). Razak swore back in Catalan using the nominative/imperative which in international Spanish sounds REALLY offensive, and it all kicked off from here. This happened in the players lounge in front of Poyet, Tony Bloom, Caroline Lucas and the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury.

Its lucky they don't speak French!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jokes and bullshit aside, it is worrying he's not been in squad after his impressive performances...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This does sound plausible. If the rumours about him going off in a strop at the pompey game is true then this would make sense. Find it hard to believe he would have been dropped after his performance against Ipswich

He wasn't. He was dropped after the Donny and Cardiff games, in which he was average and shit, respectively.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i saw him at a charity shop. Both his legs had been amputated and his arms had been tied in a knot by someone.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This all seems rather strange tbh - as I heard that Razak was found wandering round Horsham last Sunday evening wearing a cardboard Carlos Tevez mask & a pair of flippers on his feet. Apparently, when the pair of Community Support Officers approached him to check on his mental state, he whipped out a Pukka Pie from somewhere unfathomable & shouted: "Hand over Las Malvinas - or I'll pull the pin on this Steak & Kidney Grenade & blow us all to Crawley!"

Since being sedated & carted off in a heavily blinged-up ambulance, nobody seems to know his current whereabouts.

That is almost very similar to something I heard too :thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That's not quite true. Vicente said something colloquial in Spanish which sounds very similar to an incredibly offensive insult in 16th century Portuguese (which apparently is similar to the dialect they speak in the part of the Ivory Coast where Razak comes from). Razak swore back in Catalan using the nominative/imperative which in international Spanish sounds REALLY offensive, and it all kicked off from here. This happened in the players lounge in front of Poyet, Tony Bloom, Caroline Lucas and the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury.

Bullshit.
I know someone who's worked with the Mum of one of the guys who mate alterations to the oversized kit worn by Gully himself. He told me for sure that the Archbishop of Canterbury left at half time in a HUFF after receiving a Chicken Balti pie when he'd ordered Steak and Ale.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Can't trust any report from a new poster that posts a very suspicious looking fishing attempt and then says "can't be bothered to go into details".

Naylor says he's back in contention for tomorrow. Which could be taken as something untoward went on, or just that as others have said, he wasn't that great in the last few games. Don't forget Assulin missed out that game as well

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
To be fair I heard a similar story

But it was that he fell out with Gus over something football related rather than causing trouble

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I heard he criticised Gully's Girls and caused an outrage on twitter which led to him being dropped???

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
To be fair I heard a similar story

But it was that he fell out with Gus over something football related rather than causing trouble

It might've been something to do with young Abdul demanding that he drove the team bus up to Blackpool whilst doing his Frank Spencer impersonation. Unfortunately, his driving skills are even more non-existent than his comedic impersonations - & Gus wasn't having any of it.

Strangle as it may seem, Tanno does do very good Benny Hill turn after he's had a small Sherry. And not a lot of people know that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here