[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You're insightful, but there's certain things you've got badly wrong. The paleo sh!t is one of them. Having a go at Stat another. Your assessment of Naylor still another.

I've just called my super secret super ITK source on this subject and he says "maybe, perhaps, maybe not". Subscribe to me for only £2 a month and I'll give you more valuable insights like that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No doubt he'll be going out on loan if we get him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If we are going to loan this guy out (eh!?) and with Zeq already loaned out, surely there has to be another striker or forward incoming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've just called Umy super secret super ITK source on this subject and he says "maybe, perhaps, maybe not". Subscribe to me for only £2 a month and I'll give you more valuable insights like that.

So youre mates with Sheebo..... Interesting

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just called my super secret super ITK source on this subject and he says "maybe, perhaps, maybe not". Subscribe to me for only £2 a month and I'll give you more valuable insights like that.

Well if you do really share the same or better sources of info as Naylor (and I have no reason to believe either of you over one another) then you are only a bit of common sense away from using those sources to pull a similar salary to that Naylor gets, doing what you like to do for free anyway ?

And that would fund a LOT of Pizza and Puff :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You're insightful, but there's certain things you've got badly wrong. The paleo sh!t is one of them. Having a go at Stat another. Your assessment of Naylor still another.

I know we don’t always agree on football issues, but I do respect your opinion - do you rate Naylor then?
Just feel he doesn’t offer too much that people aren’t aware of already, though I’m not on Twitter so basing my opinion on The Athletic.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would trust Naylor over Swanny every single time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know we don’t always agree on football issues, but I do respect your opinion - do you rate Naylor then?
Just feel he doesn’t offer too much that people aren’t aware of already, though I’m not on Twitter so basing my opinion on The Athletic.

He's a dull writer, but he has access to sources at the club (and other reliable, informed journalists) so has accurate information and that, to me, is useful amongst all the social media speculation.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Signing a player in October is hardly the sign of a well planned out strategy.

He wasn't available before then, we'd have never have been interested in signing him all the time Watford might have wanted any sort of fee for him. We swooped as soon as he became a free agent, not really a panic deal but taking advantage of the circumstances at the time.

Just because something wasn't what we were originally planning doesn't mean it's a panic deal when it happens. I'm sure there would have been plenty moaning why weren't we in for Welbeck if he'd signed for West Brom or Fulham last season instead of us.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
He's a dull writer, but he has access to sources at the club (and other reliable, informed journalists) so has accurate information and that, to me, is useful amongst all the social media speculation.

Naylor seems to have been on NSC this afternoon.

[tweet] 1432333823224729600 [/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports