Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ABᗺA - Going to be an anti-climax isn't it?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
By an odd mix of circumstances, I find myself going to the ABBA thing this Friday for the dress rehearsal show.. Must admit, I'm rather looking forward to it.

Has the potential to be a bit like the Dark Side of the Moon debut at the Dome when the elastic bands broke in the Azimuth Co-Ordinator. That was a memorable 'I was there' moment and who knows, this might be the same. I have visions of ABBA disappearing off the stage like when they switch off the holograms in Star Trek and just leave an empty room.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I went. I loved it. Amazing tech. Great party. Couple of duff song choices. Will go again. :thumbsup:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I went on the opening weekend and thought it was incredible. There was a definite sense of a number of people having a stunned giggle at various points as it really was hard to believe what you were seeing at times. For those who might imagine it's like going to see a film - it's actually very much a live gig. There's a really good 10-piece band accompanying the vocal, and the best visual presentation I've seen. As we were travelling home, Mrs D expressed her interest in seeing it again - so we've booked up for early next year. We've gone for more central this time - we were right on the side for the show we saw, but it was still a decent view. We're sticking to the raised seating, rather than the arena floor or the three rows of seats immediately behind the arena floor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here