[Albion] Aaron Mooy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep. Playing for us, he looks like a worldie.

Which begs the question - has he always been this good? Or perhaps the Potterball system gets the best out of him. Must admit I didn't watch much of Huddersfield.

Man City obviously saw his potential to sign him up in the first place.

Genuinely concerned that a top 6 team will find him useful this season given many of their struggles, and we'll lose out.

Pray that we agreed some sort of sign up clause in his contract!!

Apparently he and Maty have known each other since they were nine years old. Something tells me Mooy's going nowhere other than here. Pity he's not #undertheradar still, but anyway :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yep. Playing for us, he looks like a worldie.

Which begs the question - has he always been this good? Or perhaps the Potterball system gets the best out of him. Must admit I didn't watch much of Huddersfield.

Man City obviously saw his potential to sign him up in the first place.

i recall MotD raving about him at Hudders early seaons, their stand out player not enough around him. Man City not sure about, maybe didnt fit the disciplined structure they have, looks like he suits a more freestyle approach.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently he and Maty have known each other since they were nine years old. Something tells me Mooy's going nowhere other than here. Pity he's not #undertheradar still, but anyway :lolol:

Explains Maty’s 110 yard sprint and full-on knee slide when Aaron scored [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (and before you mention it yes I know Maty always joins the bundle)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can anyone point me to the words of the Aaron Mooy song...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Mooy has been outstanding against Spurs and Bournemouth. Today was different gravy. I never seen an Albion midfielder boss a game like today at this level of football. Vicente was great in the Championship but this really was on another level.

I hope he becomes a permanent player in January. I enjoyed Ryan sprinting the length of the pitch to celebrate with his friend. Top lad.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely outstanding. What sets him apart, aside from being everywhere at once, is that he does all the simple things right. Always picks the right pass and whenever he does make the odd mistake he chases back and wins the ball.

Love the man, he must be signed at whatever price.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I never rated Mooy the whole time he has been with us. That was until today, whenhe was absolutely brilliant - like he was at Huddersfield two seasons ago. I haven't seen an Albion player single handedly dominate a game like that for a long time.

Hopefully he can keep it up, and stay with us in the long term. He will become a monster midfield maestro, better than he was at Huddersfield given we have a better quality team.

You haven’t rated our best midfielder for the past few months? Have you actually been watching any games! Mooy has been up for MOM in most of the games for the past few months.

Astonishing comment!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I never rated Mooy the whole time he has been with us. That was until today, whenhe was absolutely brilliant - like he was at Huddersfield two seasons ago. I haven't seen an Albion player single handedly dominate a game like that for a long time.

Hopefully he can keep it up, and stay with us in the long term. He will become a monster midfield maestro, better than he was at Huddersfield given we have a better quality team.

I’ll leave your full post alone but that opening sentence absolutely condemns you. What the fuuck do you see?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports