Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A view from the away end

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When my daughter was a mascot, Brighton had mix of mascots who were there for free and captain mascots who had paid. The free mascots were pick randomly, if you wanted to make sure your child got a chance you could pay. We were lucky and in a financial position to pay as my daughter was desperate to be a mascots and we got it as one of her Christmas presents. To this day she says it the best present she ever had she was 10 she now 16. It was a game against Reading and some of friends were in the away end. So for me it was worth it. I don’t know if Brighton still have this mix, I hope they do as it will give a child who may otherwise not get a chance a day to remember.

You should post this on the mascot thread started today by WhackyTom..nice discussion there

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hanging around Brighton station around 6:30 after the game, we look up and Dominic Calvert Lewin is stood beside us with his (quite lovely) missus. My mate's 10 year old boy spots him and quietly sings 'Merry Christmas Everton' with a big s££t eating grin on his face. DCL makes eye contact with every one of us individually like he's sizing up for wading in, shakes his head, and leads his lady friend away. We sniggered like naughty schoolboys and congratulated our young companion with kudos a plenty. The look of contempt on DCL's face was priceless!

Arrogant shit. His club’s supporters are tearing him apart today.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/dominic-calvert-lewin.104358/page-167

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here