Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A transgender woman has been found guilty of rape ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Is there something wrong with being middle class ? Most people want to better themselves .
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Sounds to me like a bunch of stuck in their way oldies.

Fabric nightclub in london has had unisex toilets since it opened 25 years ago or whatever. And in the 15 years I’ve been going I’ve never seen anyone care or make any kind of fuss. Must be an old / middle class thing 👍
Throughput innit. Half time break in the theatre and everyone -at my age anyway - needs a piss. As a consequence, massive queues. In a nightclub there is a steady stream of people putting beak up their nose in peace.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tories are pushing it because it creates a culture war and keeps people from actually looking at what they're doing.

Terfs enjoy it because it allows them to be bigoted much easier.

The SNP have been using the situation to push for independence.

The second part is why there can't be any serious discussion, no one is able to raise serious concerns without being called a TERF or being compared to a Nazi in some more extreme cases.

Whilst the supposed good guys walk around with posters like this, with 2 SNP MPs front and centre.

7644ADC3-AE92-4938-8CA9-C15BB4FBDDCD.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's been a few reports about posts in this thread and, frankly, I don't have time to read through it all and see who is just trolling and shit-stirring, so I'm going to close it.

But if I get the chance and/or there's a repeat, I won't hesitate to hand out posting bans and the like, which is something I never want to do.

In short: please play nicely, and don't think you can NSC as a platform to air abhorrent views. I'm not saying anyone has, but the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here