Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A transgender woman has been found guilty of rape ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not sure exactly what situation you are referring to here, maybe you could provide a link to a legal case that is an example of what you are talking about.

What the law says​

Commonwealth and state laws say that it is wrong to discriminate against someone because of their sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status in certain areas of public life.

Sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination includes:

• an employer insisting on misgendering a transgender or gender diverse employee

So you are forced by law to pretend a man who thinks they are a woman is a woman.

Forcing people into using some left wing gender language garbage nonsense even if you don't use it or acknowledge that language as being relevant or correct to you in your life.

I mean since when was it a good idea for laws to force people to believe in things they don't?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wouldn't post this on here.....this is a very pro LGBT group.......Premier League is a strong vehicle for LBGT......join the dots and it's easy to work out LBGT narrative and agenda comes from the "mischief gang" and is aimed at certain nations only.

Research suicides from gender transition, and the large % of men to women who have to dildo themselves daily for the rest of their lives to keep it open......and the infections, $80k operations to try and fix etc......

The thing is, the "mischief gang" have it arranged now in places like the UK, that to be "disgusted by anything" now means "hate crime / extremist." It's all a clever trick.
“Mischief gang”?

I assume they you are referring to the LGB Alliance who could soon lose their charitable status due to ‘mischief making’ rather than normal charitable objectives.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I got a 1 month ban for this recently. I'll leave some crumbs....Blackrock fund WHO, WEF, and all the other control gangs........Who owns Blackrock > Vanguard....who own Vanguard > Blackrock.......research who these shareholders are - and who controls the main media corps, and who selected every Western "leader" - and their links. I am not explaining again - as this forum is lead by some seriously "pro-narrative" people....maybe for legal reasons - maybe not.
Hopefully you get another one

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I got a 1 month ban for this recently. I'll leave some crumbs....Blackrock fund WHO, WEF, and all the other control gangs........Who owns Blackrock > Vanguard....who own Vanguard > Blackrock.......research who these shareholders are - and who controls the main media corps, and who selected every Western "leader" - and their links. I am not explaining again - as this forum is lead by some seriously "pro-narrative" people....maybe for legal reasons - maybe not.

I came across the name Vanguard when walking past an anti-mask protest here in Spain a year or so ago. The demonstration was made up of about 10 people with various nonsensical placards but the Vanguard one caught my eye so I decided to Google it.

Surprise, surprise. Turns out the Jews did it.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
My local theatre (middle class trumpet 🎺) has gone and put woke bogs in. Gone are the urinals replaced with floor to ceiling cubicles for all. Great, we now get passive aggressive arguments where the blokes leave the seats up, basins used up with women putting slap on, people going to the pub over the road to have a piss avoiding the queue and everyone complaining about it.

Instead of a few people bring uncomfortable, everyone is inconvenienced in the name of progress. What a massive distraction from the fact no one will be able to afford a house or retire before they die whose under the age of 25 (unless they have rich parents of course).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My local theatre (middle class trumpet 🎺) has gone and put woke bogs in. Gone are the urinals replaced with floor to ceiling cubicles for all. Great, we now get passive aggressive arguments where the blokes leave the seats up, basins used up with women putting slap on, people going to the pub over the road to have a piss avoiding the queue and everyone complaining about it.

Instead of a few people bring uncomfortable, everyone is inconvenienced in the name of progress. What a massive distraction from the fact no one will be able to afford a house or retire before they die who’s under the age of 25 (unless they have rich parents of course).
Sounds to me like a bunch of stuck in their way oldies.

Fabric nightclub in london has had unisex toilets since it opened 25 years ago or whatever. And in the 15 years I’ve been going I’ve never seen anyone care or make any kind of fuss. Must be an old / middle class thing 👍

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Sounds to me like a bunch of stuck in their way oldies.

Fabric nightclub in london has had unisex toilets since it opened 25 years ago or whatever. And in the 15 years I’ve been going I’ve never seen anyone care or make any kind of fuss. Must be an old / middle class thing 👍
Nightclubs are for adults only, a crucial difference, no?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Instead of a few people bring uncomfortable, everyone is inconvenienced in the name of progress. What a massive distraction from the fact no one will be able to afford a house or retire before they die whose under the age of 25 (unless they have rich parents of course).
Sounds alright to me.

I'm a nervous pisser, find it very difficult to go at a urinal. Give me a cubicle every day of the week.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
So you are forced by law to pretend a man who thinks they are a woman is a woman.

Forcing people into using some left wing gender language garbage nonsense even if you don't use it or acknowledge that language as being relevant or correct to you in your life.

I mean since when was it a good idea for laws to force people to believe in things they don't?
Or heres an idea you could just be polite and respectful to other people. Transgender people don't deserve to be mocked that they feel they belong in a different body. I can't pretend to always understand transgender issues, but if someone would prefer I refer to them as a different gender to what they were born as, what does it affect me. I have met plenty of transgender people who are very nice people and they have been often demonised, but they are normal people, and people like you could go a long way to accepting a fellow human being has made a different choice to you, and it has absolutely no affect on you.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

This is the most inconsequential thing to anyone's life.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Very similar to all the youngsters I get to meet (including my own 20 something kids) sensible, empathetic and mature. With all the **** going on at the moment, personally I am grateful to be cheered up by someone who does have a positive influence on the future :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, we both know why this thread was started, without so much as a link to a report :shrug:

But trust me, the world is moving on and no matter how much certain people find it threatening, hate it, try and deny it, stamp their feet, and throw their toys out of their prams, it's inevitable :wink:
The fact it is ‘moving on‘, may not necessarily be a positive. Maybe just a precursor to extinction of the human race.?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The fact it is ‘moving on‘, may not necessarily be a positive. Maybe just a precursor to extinction of the human race.?
Judging by some of the posts on here it would appear that Darwinism seems to be heading in that direction at pace, but as per my post you quoted, I suspect that particular gene is on it's way out :wink:

I first came across unisex toilets in the 60's when I was a child. If only I knew then that they were gradually eroding my rights :facepalm:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here