A thread to salute the fans who went to Blackburn

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Took us six hours to get home from Blackburn to Manchester, after a very very messy pub and curry session.

Merry Christmas one and all xx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Took us six hours to get home from Blackburn to Manchester, after a very very messy pub and curry session.

Merry Christmas one and all xx

And to you dear boy.

Thanks for texting, was one of 5 advising game off so just headed home - I feel like I have spent a day being Virgined

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Got all the way to the door, then a nice woman steward said it was off and that the Club wanted it off first thing in the morning but the ref said no, had to wait for him (tosser), only a 2 hour drive home so not to bad

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Alternatively it could be a thread to facilitate miserable old gits that want to say LOOK AT ME I'M GONG TO POST SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL THAT GOES AGAINST THE GRAIN.

How is it controversial pointing out to the normal people that you lot are a bunch of divots?

Hardly unusual topic for a football forum isit?

Not sure? What is a usual topic?

It's a damn long way when cash is tight and the misses would rather you help prepare for Christmas.

Oh behave, if you've got enough money to have an away day out then what does it matter if it's been called off? Lets face it most of the time 90 minutes of football usually get in the way of a good days drinking. I'm sure those that went today had a good day out.

No one wants a medal thanks.

Again, behave yourself. They all want a medal! You posted on about 3 threads telling us all you were going to Watford.

You are my hero!

As much as I dislike you weeds I do feel for the fans who travelled up north today,done it myself a few times once a game at Oldham was called off at the last minute went and watched Halifax v Stockport on a Friday night.Safe journey home,should be back in time to watch Palace on sky

f*** off you Palace ****!

Please, allow me to speak on behalf of the 678 fans (my family included) who made the effort today: f*** off you pissing little prick.

Merry Christmas.

Wow your family must be proud!

spot on Arthur, what a bunch of martyrs !!

I know Das, I know.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I was in the pub. (Golden cup) got there at twelve. Drunk half of my pint checked Twitter saw that the game was off. Jumped into my car. And was back home in newhaven for 5.30.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I was in the pub. (Golden cup) got there at twelve. Drunk half of my pint checked Twitter saw that the game was off. Jumped into my car. And was back home in newhaven for 5.30.

You must have left just before we turned up! We've only just gotten out of Liverpool. Cancellations and delays all over the place.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I went to Halifax v Albion (albeit from Mansfield) 3 times one season (2 postponements, both due to a waterlogged Shay; was fortunate to be allowed onto the overnight National Express after one of them, due to late afternoon and whole evening being spent in the pubs :))

I went to those 3 at Halifax. Also been to Newcasle & Hull only for game to be off!
This shouldn't really happen at a so called Premiership ground!

14 hours round trip today for nothing! Even had to stand on poxy Virgin to Preston for 3 hours!
That involved a lot of drinking tinnies!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Just a thought, what makes someone who went to a football game that was called off a hero?

Say that one of the lads that was causing bother at Palace a few weeks ago went today. You all wanted him hung back then now he's a hero.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hardly Arthur I am secure enough in my self I don't need NSC to say I'm a uber fan thanks.

Feb 24, 2012
Just a thought, what makes someone who went to a football game that was called off a hero?

Say that one of the lads that was causing bother at Palace a few weeks ago went today. You all wanted him hung back then now he's a hero.

Just a thought, why is there always someone on NSC who will always have a contrary opinion? I spent 10 hours in the car today and was feeling quite heroic. What dd you do? Wrap some presents?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports