Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread to salute the fans who went to Blackburn

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Me, my dad and my brother currently drinking in the Golden Cup; stones throw from Ewood.

Such a shame but we're having a laugh with some Rovers fans, make the best of a shitty situation I say!
Go along to the ground, I'm sure they'll feed you if you explain that you've driven from Brighton. Free lunch.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yes well done. You've gone to a game of association football that has been called off, you must be the only fans EVER to have suffered this indignity!

Can we start a petition so the club can honour these hardly souls with perhaps a plaque or maybe bronze statues of each of them?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Yes well done. You've gone to a game of association football that has been called off, you must be the only fans EVER to have suffered this indignity!

Can we start a petition so the club can honour these hardly souls with perhaps a plaque or maybe bronze statues of each of them?
Nice man.

dandanthebrightonfan

Jan 29, 2012
BN14

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning:angry:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Well aren't you a pleasant chap?

You may as well have just typed "LOOK AT ME!!!!"

On subject though, sorry for those who went. Long way to go for nothing.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well aren't you a pleasant chap?

You may as well have just typed "LOOK AT ME!!!!"

On subject though, sorry for those who went. Long way to go for nothing.

Hmmmmm, surely this thread is just here to facilitate people with a way of saying "LOOK AT ME" on two levels. Firstly those who haven't gone to the game yet still want to be classed as a super fan and secondly those who have gone to the game and can now share their tales of woe?

It still puzzles me why people feel the need to broadcast the fact that they've been to a game of football when for most people on here is a normal weekly occurrence. Quite who they are trying to impress is a mystery to me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hmmmmm, surely this thread is just here to facilitate people with a way of saying "LOOK AT ME" on two levels. Firstly those who haven't gone to the game yet still want to be classed as a super fan and secondly those who have gone to the game and can now share their tales of woe?

It still puzzles me why people feel the need to broadcast the fact that they've been to a game of football when for most people on here is a normal weekly occurrence. Quite who they are trying to impress is a mystery to me.

Alternatively it could be a thread to facilitate miserable old gits that want to say LOOK AT ME I'M GONG TO POST SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL THAT GOES AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

You sound like a proper twat

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Hardly unusual topic for a football forum isit?

It's a damn long way when cash is tight and the misses would rather you help prepare for Christmas.

No one wants a medal thanks.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have already secured my HERO status by attending the FA Cup 1st Round replay at Hartlepool.

That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here