Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of positives

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If we'd got draws against Ipswich and Wolves, it would've just been papering over the cracks. To have had as many injuries in a season is absurd and terrible luck. Tony Bloom will get his cheque book out now big time in January.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't feel very positive at the moment. We need some good news and more importantly some bloody results.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am pretty sure we have not been behind away from home in the league this year. That is pretty cool.

Stockers' distribution

Bobby has returned and scored goals.

Bruno looks like a player who finished top 4 in La liga

Kayal = amazing

Wilson will stop throwing up soon

Kaz back soon

Tony will spend

Richie towell will be brilliant.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
There was very little traffic after the game. Even the Lewes Road gyratory was a breeze.

I know this is meant to be a positive thread, but the fecking Greens have completely destroyed the roads in Brightonove and I have yet to see any good come from their initiatives.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As our undefeated run chugged along with us top of the table, a lot of comparisons were made to Bournemouth. They dropped off the top a few times, dropping as low as 5th in late February, and still won automatic promotion.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Real Madrid wonder kid Harper must be close to fitness now.

I don't know if the hype was true or not though, as he has not set the world alight yet in the under 21's side.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Club PR machine working wonders tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sherlock is on in a minute.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Had my 16 month old greet me with a massive smile and cuddle when I got home and realised football doesn't really matter. Yes it's annoying to lose but I won't lose any sleep over it. I just enjoy football. And that smile I was greeted with made me forget the game.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Do we really want promotion? Traipsing to Sunday 4.00pm games, Monday nights, hardly ever a 3.00pm Saturday kick off?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do we really want promotion? Traipsing to Sunday 4.00pm games, Monday nights, hardly ever a 3.00pm Saturday kick off?

Think how often we'll be on TV and how poor our televised form is. No, I think we need to avoid the premier league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here