Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of positives

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Met up with two new half-season ticket holders before the game. Crowds are building. The more the merrier.
Exciting second half of the season in prospect - we'll kick this run soon enough and get winning again. Team by end of Jan will look very different, I reckon ...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Met up with two new half-season ticket holders before the game. Crowds are building. The more the merrier.
Exciting second half of the season in prospect - we'll kick this run soon enough and get winning again. Team by end of Jan will look very different, I reckon ...

I genuinely think that will be the case

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tony is about to spend big in the Jan transfer window - that from an insider, no bull though of course I'd be sceptical reading this but it was encouraging to hear earlier today.

Brentford - No? Looked an accomplished side on the day.

QPR were better than us and think we got away with points at other places too, though cant recall which

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
At this point of the season it is better to be debating about us making the play offs rather than will we get enough points to avoid relegation. Hang on i will be the first to post this, on 1st January.....

WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED THIS SEASON.......yahoo!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
QPR were better than us and think we got away with points at other places too, though cant recall which
Yep agree, 2-0 should have shut up shop, although QPR were sharp and we were hanging on you couls see the equaliser coming hey. Maybe slightly lucky at Leed also, we did not play the best there but got a result.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At this point of the season it is better to be debating about us making the play offs rather than will we get enough points to avoid relegation. Hang on i will be the first to post this, on 1st January.....

WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED THIS SEASON.......yahoo!

Not certain till we get another three points

#hold the nerve

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
For those of us expat Seagulls around the world who can't get to games, following the Albion on NSC has been a lot more enjoyable this season.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The season is not over. No one has won anything yet, still plenty to play for. Just gunna enjoy the second half of the season.

Thanks CH. Top man.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A long way to go, we can still do it. Hopefully our bad luck is out the way now...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have quality in the team and in those who are injured. A couple of the injured will be back very soon.

We have a great keeper who keeps up the team spirit and Bruno.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Better to have a slum now than in February when we can do little about it.

Few fans felt automatic was a foregone conclusion

Godson looks a stunning prospect

Half a team to return from injury

Bloom will spend

Hughton is an excellent level headed manager.

Ive made myself feel much better!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
So....like I got the train home like and these girls like we're sitting opposite like. I sipped more Guiness like and started like telling them about my experience up the Amex. They well liked that like. So fun like, yay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here