[Albion] A thread for ticketless Albion fans going to Amsterdam

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Went to a game at the World Cup in Paris ticketless. I befriended the local copper and got his permission to work the incoming Metro platform. (Hundreds of ticketless on the approach to the ground) Took about an hour but was successful. Lesson get a prime spot outside the rail station, or better on the platform itself if local authorities are in agreement and hope a spare ticket turns up. Good luck.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Me and mrs Scoobie will be there and in the ticketless bracket.

Going to the Stephen grant gig at lunchtime and then looking for sensible albion fans thereafter. Staying close to Spui in the inner canal belt.

Canā€™t wait (even if we canā€™t get in)

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Another ticketless here. Wasnā€™t far off getting a ticket in the original sale, then was working when the additional batch got put out.

Flying in on the Wednesday evening, flying home on the Saturday evening. Bringing the mrs as this considerably increased the budget for the trip (and sheā€™s not terrible company).

On the Thursday Iā€™ll be trying to find the sweet spot between a crap bar with only Ajax fans in and getting tear-gassed and luzzing chairs with you lot.

Will be following this thread for recommendations and meet ups.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Travelling with my big sis on Thursday morning, heading back Fridat evening, Eurostar. Looking to find a decent bar in or around Dam Square for the game. Looking forward to partaking in some SPACECAKE.

el punal

Travelling with my big sis on Thursday morning, heading back Fridat evening, Eurostar. Looking to find a decent bar in or around Dam Square for the game. Looking forward to partaking in some SPACECAKE.
I thought space shakes were all the rage? No matter, I will be taking back a ā€˜specialā€™ Black Forest gateau for Mrs.Punal. :wink:

P.S. I really shouldnā€™t be on this thread as Iā€™m fortunate enough to have a ticket, so apologies. Best of luck to all you ticketless hombres - have a great time wherever you are. :ascarf:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Fwiw the spacecakes I had when I went there last year were all shite. May go for this red velvet one that everyone seems to bang on about though, cant remember where it's from. Not pre-match though. A few puffs on anything decent absolutely destroyed me for hours. Was convinced I was going to get hit by a bike for about two hours which kind of killed my buzz. Not fun.

Would recommend the sex show in the RLD though, top quality entertainment. My favourites were the bird that sets her vag alight and the dominatrix who got some guy on stage, strapped a dildo to his head and mounted it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would recommend the sex show in the RLD though, top quality entertainment. My favourites were the bird that sets her vag alight and the dominatrix who got some guy on stage, strapped a dildo to his head and mounted it.
and you say the Mrs is coming but spending time with her friend ? I might log onto NorthStandChatWidows.com and see what sheā€™s posting :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Me and mrs Scoobie will be there and in the ticketless bracket.

Going to the Stephen grant gig at lunchtime and then looking for sensible albion fans thereafter. Staying close to Spui in the inner canal belt.

Canā€™t wait (even if we canā€™t get in)
I'll be at the gig.

Oh, sorry, you said sensible.

el punal

Can you imagine that as pre-match entertainment at the Amex? Brilliant, with Richard Reynolds as compĆØre and as the dominatrix. Not sure what Gully would be up to, mind. Bring it on! :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here