Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Tammy Abraham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As usual inaccurate dross. WE (NOT Tammy) decided NOT to pursue the greedy bar steward after his once-off fee demands. No evidence he would only go to a ‘big’ club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He played quite a lot in Chelsea, scored 21 goals in 58 league games for Chelsea over the last two seasons and is 23 years old... it was very obvious that he was going to move to a big club. Which he did.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He played quite a lot in Chelsea, scored 21 goals in 58 league games for Chelsea over the last two seasons and is 23 years old... it was very obvious that he was going to move to a big club. Which he did.

All good info, but I am not so sure it was obvious as Tommy Tickle largely dropped him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There’s a few on this thread looking a bit silly now. 24 goals in 37 games for Roma. Roma putting £100M price tag on him now.

Another player not good enough for us of course

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There’s a few on this thread looking a bit silly now. 24 goals in 37 games for Roma. Roma putting £100M price tag on him now.

Another player not good enough for us of course

Those who thought he was a possible signing are just as silly as those who said he's not good enough.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's been a fantastic acquisition, scored goals for fun everywhere he's been. You have to wonder what he needs to do to get in the England squad, for many he should be a starter. I mean Ollie Watkins is a fine player, unplayable on his day but he's no Tammy Abraham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here