Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Tammy Abraham

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Roma is a great move for him and obviously proves biding time in the transfer window paid off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The lad wasn't a starter at Chelsea. Great deal for everyone.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Recalled to the England squad after a scintillating start to his Roma career. A huge talent with his best years to come, with Welbz out now what a signing this could have been for us this summer, geninely think with his quality up top and Maupay to call upon as well we could have been looking at pushing towards Europe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Recalled to the England squad after a scintillating start to his Roma career. A huge talent with his best years to come, with Welbz out now what a signing this could have been for us this summer, geninely think with his quality up top and Maupay to call upon as well we could have been looking at pushing towards Europe.

I think you might be confusing the Albion with your mate’s big spending Villa :shrug:

(In fairness I am aware that you are fishing)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Oh please! Europe is still a pipe dream this season, with or without Tammy. We are only seven games into what will be a very long season. If we can edge our way up towards mid table come next May, then l would be more than satisfied.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

No it couldnt.

He was obviously going to go to a big club (= not Brighton), and he did.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Always had the feeling Tammy felt BHAFC was well beneath him, and personally wouldn't have wanted him here.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Players like Tammy don't move to #TeamsLikeBrighton

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This.

He had the chance to join us before, albeit on loan, but preferred to go elsewhere.

No we balked at his pay my family millions demand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No it couldnt.

He was obviously going to go to a big club (= not Brighton), and he did.

As usual inaccurate dross. WE (NOT Tammy) decided NOT to pursue the greedy bar steward after his once-off fee demands. No evidence he would only go to a ‘big’ club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Too expensive is the main reason plus not convinced he’s that better than Maupay, maybe slightly quicker pace .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here