Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A little quiz, on the Albion's PL results, since promotion....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fulham and Southampton are our bogey teams then?

I think Fulham would definitely count as such. Our record against Southampton (0.90 PPG), isn't actually that far below our overall record in the PL (1.13 PPG), and it is getting better - we've only lost one of the last 5!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The 3 teams we have lost to the most are Man City (obvs), Man Utd, and Leicester.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I think Fulham would definitely count as such. Our record against Southampton (0.90 PPG), isn't actually that far below our overall record in the PL (1.13 PPG), and it is getting better - we've only lost one of the last 5!

As a team we have played every season since we have been promoted, and bearing in mind our fairly even footballing level, I think it is pretty poor we have only beaten them once. (I don't even remember when? Was it 2-1 with a Solly screamer?)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a team we have played every season since we have been promoted, and bearing in mind our fairly even footballing level, I think it is pretty poor we have only beaten them once. (I don't even remember when? Was it 2-1 with a Solly screamer?)

It was 2-1, at St Marys during lockdown. Zeqiri played full back. Dunk scored a big header, and Trossard scored the winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here