Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A little quiz, on the Albion's PL results, since promotion....

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Newcastle is always a draw, Wolves seems to be too. Southampton as the third?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pain scars deep. That away Cardiff game when we were brilliant until Mooy got sent off, t.

The game when we were great until Mooy got himself sent off (for kicking the ball away :rolleyes: :tosser: ) was at Villa Park. Dale Stephens got the red in the defeat at Cardiff :down:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The game when we were great until Mooy got himself sent off (for kicking the ball away :rolleyes: :tosser: ) was at Villa Park. Dale Stephens got the red in the defeat at Cardiff :down:

Of course. Their left back scored in the last minute. Confused because we were absolutely all over Cardiff before the sending off as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course. Their left back scored in the last minute. Confused because we were absolutely all over Cardiff before the sending off as well.

I think they might have equalised before the red, possibly. The equaliser was definitely first half (down the far end from us) after Dunk's headed opener.

Sol Bamba I think got the winner, and was a full yard offside. Something Neil Warnock had forgotten all about a few weeks later, when he exploded over a late Chelsea offside winner.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Just twigged that one must be West Ham as you said that we have beaten them 5 times, we've never lost to them and we've played them already this season.
Newcastle as the second,
Wolves the third?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think they might have equalised before the red, possibly. The equaliser was definitely first half (down the far end from us) after Dunk's headed opener.

Sol Bamba I think got the winner, and was a full yard offside. Something Neil Warnock had forgotten all about a few weeks later, when he exploded over a late Chelsea offside winner.

I meant that Villa's left back scored. Was it Matt Targett?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Southampton
West Ham (either win or draw)
Newcastle possibly

Not Palace or Burnley although we often draw against too much

This is the correct answer. :clap2:

Bonus point, too for correct naming Palace and Burnley as the next two on the draws list, with 5 each.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I meant that Villa's left back scored. Was it Matt Targett?

It was Targett. I don't think there was anything wrong with it, except that it was very late, possibly beyond the announced additional time?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Better do a little bit of work now.

PPG 05.10.22.jpg

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
:clap2:

1. Brentford 3.00 PPG
2. Swansea 3.00 PPG
3. LEEDS 2.20 (P5 W3 D2, 11Pts @ 2.20 PPG)
4. NORWICH.2.00 (P4 W2 D2, 8pts @ 2.00 PPG)

HKFC, am I right in thinking that you missed 'Udders here? W3 L1 is our PL record against them, which averages at 2.25 ppg. Thanks for the quiz.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
There is a Cardiff fan on Youtube who does prediction videos with his son and his son absolutely hates us. Can hardly say our name without screwing his face up like a toddler being asked to eat broccoli. I guess that he still smarts because we stayed up and they went down. Seems a bit unfair when we did more to try to keep them up than any other team, including their's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here