Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A lesson for bullies

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is my favourite, simply because the bully is such a scrawny little weed and deserves what he gets
That Australian one is superb entertainment. It went viral pretty quickly and prompted a lot of soul searching in Australia as I recall. But it really is fantastic how this bullying little turd has got his mate filming the whole episode and it starts off with him jabbing the fat kid and ends up with him barely able to walk.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
[yt]__IjcLVBBYc[/yt]

The issue with this video is that the kid who was doing the punching was doing it in a taunting, showy way rather than in a "snap" as he claims. He's a twatty kid doing twatty stuff.

He got it back, but it went viral and now theres a drama about it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The issue with this video is that the kid who was doing the punching was doing it in a taunting, showy way rather than in a "snap" as he claims. He's a twatty kid doing twatty stuff.

He got it back, but it went viral and now theres a drama about it.
Indeed, plus the fact he even got his mate to film the whole thing.

Ultimately, he was 12 years old and took on a fat 15 year old kid purely because the fat kid was known not to react. The trouble is, this time he snapped. But it's no good whining about he was a victim himself as he clearly wasn't (until he had his ankle broken obviously).

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Indeed, plus the fact he even got his mate to film the whole thing.

Ultimately, he was 12 years old and took on a fat 15 year old kid purely because the fat kid was known not to react. The trouble is, this time he snapped. But it's no good whining about he was a victim himself as he clearly wasn't (until he had his ankle broken obviously).

"I'm about to snap, start filming"

Even if it wasn't his mate, there had been enough conversation between the two to lead to it being filmed and by the fact the fat kid is standing there trying to not commit (a situation I have been in before) and the scrawny one is doing all the moving you can tell he didn't "just snap"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Even if it wasn't his mate, there had been enough conversation between the two to lead to it being filmed and by the fact the fat kid is standing there trying to not commit (a situation I have been in before) and the scrawny one is doing all the moving you can tell he didn't "just snap"
I think you've misunderstood me. The kid filming and the kid bullying were expecting to film the fat kid just taking the shit, but the fat kid just snapped.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

There is no way it was staged. The fat kid could easily have broken his back and his head just missed a kerb. He is lucky to be alive.

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
Loving these videos. The fella in the white shirt, I hate all that arms wide bullcrap!

I have a story (no video unfortunately) I was walking along Upper St James’ Street about two years ago, two blokes walking towards me taking up the whole pavement; I would have had to step into the road to avoid them; I did stay far right as possible to the pavement edge but still ended up in a shoulder barge with one of them.

Cue up a load of abuse and one of them squaring up to me. I thought: “I can’t be bothered with this, I’m just popping to the shop to get some Cat food, plus it’s 2v1” But, the abusive one took a swing (connected I think and I ended up in a headlock), I backed the fella up against a shop door; I was still trying to calm the situation down as I was expecting his mate to come steaming in as well.

The fella was still swinging at me so it ended up with me bouncing his head off the metal gate that was protecting the shop door; he fell forward before I dropped him with a right – he ended up in a star fish position face down on the pavement. Funny thing is his mate was nowhere to be seen; maybe he wasn’t his mate after all?!

He pulled himself up and staggered off screaming: “I’ll remember your face, I’ll f*cking knife you” – I really wish I gave him a big boot when he was down. I must have spilt his head wide open bouncing it off the metal gate as I had blood all over my top.

The GF went mad when I got in – women!!!! I still got the Cat Food too! It was a situation I really didn’t want to be in but it did feel good to drop the knob. I’ll never forget that moment.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Not a bullying one as such but check this one out - mugger gets a right kick. Not sure if im right, but i heard this was staged (the mugging for a tv programme) but the guy who kicks him wasnt aware and thought was a real mugging, so stopped them. Ouch. Could be wrong but....

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
There is no way it was staged. The fat kid could easily have broken his back and his head just missed a kerb. He is lucky to be alive.

He must have broken his leg from the way it hits that ledge on the way down, but as you say could easily have been his head. Not got much sympathy for just a broken bone though

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Does anyone else just keep visiting this thread over and over again to see if any more fights have been added?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here